Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors to be released in Japan this Summer.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

630x.jpg

"Japanese Wii U owners confirmed that Hyrule Warriors — a name that may yet change — is set for a Summer release in the country. It's unclear whether it'll land on Western shores in a similar time-frame." Nintendo Life

So based on this, I think it's safe to say that we may be getting a release date for this title at 2014's E3. Do you think it'll be released sometime in 2014 or an early 2015 title? I'm just excited to see the progress this game has made, and already set for release (even if it's in Japan)

"Both companies are no doubt hoping for big things from the upcoming Zelda-meets-Dynasty-Warriors experience."

Let me know what you think!

who told you these lies

Good to hear! I'm expecting it to come to the West in September. Just a prediction.

who told you these lies

Good to hear! I'm expecting it to come to the West in September. Just a prediction.

I think it will be March 2015

Reactions: BjFauble
I think it will be March 2015
Oh mai! That's too long, if it is, I would lose all the zest I had for this game.

Oh mai! That's too long, if it is, I would lose all the zest I had for this game.

Well, we will know that this June, on E3...
Hyper train?

Hyrule Warriors is said to release later this year in the West. This announcement came through Tecmo Koei and not Nintendo as Nintendo are only responsible for the publishing in the west.

Hyrule Warriors is said to release later this year in the West. This announcement came through Tecmo Koei and not Nintendo as Nintendo are only responsible for the publishing in the west.

They also said they would like to still working with Nintendo too.

They also said they would like to still working with Nintendo too.
What do you mean? ***They also said they would like to still work with Nintendo again too?

What do you mean? ***They also said they would like to still work with Nintendo again too?

Tecmo Koei want to work in more projects with Nintendo.

That's pretty early, I was suspecting a winter release.

Just saw this on GoNintendo, didn't want to make a second thread. Famitsu has confirmed the game launches on August 14th in Japan.

Producer: Hisashi Koinuma, Yosuke Hayashi
Supervisor: Eiji Aonuma
Developer: ω-Force・Team NINJA
Link sets off to rescue Princess Zelda, who has been kidnapped by the evil witch Shia.
The magazine introduces Link, Impa, Shia, and some of her minions (whose names start with 'Va' and 'Wi').
Location includes Hyrule Field
Interview with Koinuma, Hayashi, and Aonuma. Says there's some unexpected playable characters.

66MhPb1.jpg

ohhh, that poster and mag look sweet! this game will be awesome. I like how there are mixed aspects including a taste of LoZ (because it's epic). I think for that reason it will do really well.

Back