I am a winner of the Nintendo TVii Wii Sports Club Sweepstakes!!!

• Thread starter Magitroopa
  • Start date
Congratulations to you. What exactly is the TVii sports club though? Is it some sort of free broadcasting package that lets you watch whatever sports teams you want? That would be a pretty cool gift and would actually make me want to use the application over my TV.

Congratulations to you. What exactly is the TVii sports club though? Is it some sort of free broadcasting package that lets you watch whatever sports teams you want? That would be a pretty cool gift and would actually make me want to use the application over my TV.

Nintendo TVii is the application. Wii Sports Club is the game I won.

It was a giveaway during the Kids Choice Sports Awards http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal/tvii.html

:eek: Congratulations, out of 21+ entries, I bet this must have made your day! Sadly if I had a Wii U, I would've entered. I hope you enjoy it! :woot:

I saw on Twitter - congrats! :)

Congratulations! A free game is a good thing. Enjoy it you lucky duckling :D

Wow, nice, that's pretty cool! Free retail Wii U game and all you had to do was sit through that crap Nick awards show. :p Well done, sitting through what I assume is 2+ hours of that is hard work.

Lucky! I never entered as I thought it wouldn't really be possible, but I guess next time there is a contest I'll enter.

Wow, nice, that's pretty cool! Free retail Wii U game and all you had to do was sit through that crap Nick awards show. :p Well done, sitting through what I assume is 2+ hours of that is hard work.
Not exactly... I wondered what it was going to be like, so I recorded it (Still haven't watched it yet, lol)
But you just gotta go onto Nintendo TVii during the contest, go to the contest rules, and hit the yellow rectangle (or something like that) to enter.

EDIT: (1) Entry through Nintendo TVii. To enter, follow these steps: (i) launch Nintendo TVii from the Home Menu of the Wii U GamePad controller, (ii) tune in to the Show by tapping the show card on the main screen of Nintendo TVii, (iii) during the Sweepstakes Period, click on the yellow banner to accept the Official Rules and enter your Nintendo Network ID into the Sweepstakes entry field.

Not exactly... I wondered what it was going to be like, so I recorded it (Still haven't watched it yet, lol)
But you just gotta go onto Nintendo TVii during the contest, go to the contest rules, and hit the yellow rectangle (or something like that) to enter.

EDIT: (1) Entry through Nintendo TVii. To enter, follow these steps: (i) launch Nintendo TVii from the Home Menu of the Wii U GamePad controller, (ii) tune in to the Show by tapping the show card on the main screen of Nintendo TVii, (iii) during the Sweepstakes Period, click on the yellow banner to accept the Official Rules and enter your Nintendo Network ID into the Sweepstakes entry field.

Oh damn, that's even better. I assume it was US only?

Congrats dude!

Alright, late reply, but I have not gotten the prize yet.

But no- I will hopefully soon be getting it, because as claimed by a reply from Nintendo TVii and Nintendo Consumer Support, it is an official Nintendo email account. I will update once I get it. :)

Congrats

I never use TVii because it seems irrelevant, so...yeah, didn't enter.

Kinda wish I could remove it from my homescreen tbh

I got the game today, but the box and disc are a bit bent :/
Bwj9wipCQAAtgW9.jpg 0902141838.jpg 0902141838a.jpg 0902141838b.jpg

Hoping I can get a reply from Nintendo soon!!!!

Dude, that really sucks. It's like something that would happen to me: I think I finally have some good luck, and even that gets ruined. :panda:

I hope Nintendo send you another one - I think it got bent during shipping.

:O nooooo =( what bad luck is this.....

But i think nintendo will send you another copy don't worry;this would be another opportunity for good adversiting for nintendo

Oh yeah.. Forgot to update this.

I was sent a new copy, and it is not damaged!

Hooray! :D

Reactions: KalTurahk, 18 and Marc
Back