Tomodachi Life I am close to get Tomodachi Life advices please

• Thread starter KnighddDd
  • Start date
KnighddDd

KnighddDd

The True King Of Dreamland
Banned User
So i am about to get Tomodachi Life i game ive always wanted because it seems fun so i want to to explain me some things about the game its mechanics and if i should buy it or not i appreciate the time u are taking here and thanks for posting ur opinion i always like to know it (yes i am talking to u :sneaky: )

To adagio Life is simple. First you make a mii of yourself and put it in an apartment. Next, you can do the same with friends, family, or anyone else real or fictional. You get money by helping people in your apartments and can buy apartment interiors, costumes, hats, food and more at shops throughout the island. At 7 pm everyday, a funny news clip is available for viewing starring some of your miis. I thought this game was really fun, finding out who becomes friends with who and who gets married in-game. It is almost like watching a TV show that you play a role in. After a while Tomodachi Life does get kind of boring but only if you play it a lot so I would recommend not playing it too much. I enjoyed it but only play it every couple of months

Hmmm...

That gave me some ideas of planning my playing schedule for tomodachi but i need more advices because im still not sure if i want to buy it u gave me like the theme of the game but i would like pros and contras of it too so i can make my mind to see if i want to really buy it or not because i dont want to waste money lol

That's really all there is. The costumization is definitely a pro because you can change/add almost anything about your mii including their personality. One feature I LOVED was a Music Concert place where you could write your own song and have Miis sing it. Some of the costumes and interiors were awesome and really creative. One thing I didn't like was that the Miis always wanted to play with me and the mini games were kind of dumb and boring. The game truly is accurate if you costumize people's personalities, and they end up doing things they actually would and I found that cool. The SteetPass functionality is also boring and pointless, but other than these, the game is pretty good and worth your money

Don't buy this game expecting it to be a normal game. Most of the "gameplay" is you watching the miis walk around, and if you're really lucky, you'll get to watch them do something via cutscenes. Ok ok, yes, there technically is more gameplay then that, but it's essentially a triple A mobile game, one of those ones where you just watch and occasionally check up on to do something. If you go in knowing that instead of expecting something like animal crossing, you'll probably enjoy it more...unlike me XD

Tomodachi life is a weird mix of animal crossing and the sims, that mix kind of works. To be honest, most of it is just about ' caring ' for your miis. Also tomodachi life is far from normal, it's extremely weird but in a good way. I enjoyed putting lots of characters in my island and watching them all have the most weirdest pairings and children

Expect randomness! The game is fun to watch and experiment with. The couples in the game are out of your control. My brother made himself and added Mikasa from SnK because he has a crush on her well his Mii fell in love with Miley Cyrus and my Mii married Mikasa.

Some miis will move slowly depending on the traits you give them. There are a few mini games and events that you get to interact with.

Expect randomness! The game is fun to watch and experiment with. The couples in the game are out of your control. My brother made himself and added Mikasa from SnK because he has a crush on her well his Mii fell in love with Miley Cyrus and my Mii married Mikasa.

Some miis will move slowly depending on the traits you give them. There are a few mini games and events that you get to interact with.
Huh sounds cool i will buy it soon then i am going to nintendo world and expect that game to be there i am going to buy MK 8 nad MK 7 too because are the only online games i dont have in pedia and i also expect to buy fantasy life

Back