I am having a Heart Transplant September 28th

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Hey! If you are reading this, I am probably in the hospital by now, so let me explain. My heart valve it leaking (internal bleeding) to the point of extreme dehabilitation. So... I am really getting affected by this. I haven't had internet for 4 months, that's why I don't post often... So please just keep me in your hearts and thoughts... Thanks.

More info: It will be replacing a heart valve with a mechanical one, ~click, click, click~ so I will have to be on an extreme blood thinner for the rest of my life (I get a cut... Blood everywhere) and It will just be hard. If valve doesn't work, then I will get donor heart (human) they have confidentiality laws, so I don't know who it is. I will keep you posted as I go along, don't expect to hear from me in 2-3 days. Just please keep me in thoughts and prayers. Thanks!

Reactions: Shiny, Samster, Duffy and 4 others
Hey! If you are reading this, I am probably in the hospital by now, so let me explain. My heart valve it leaking (internal bleeding) to the point of extreme dehabilitation. So... I am really getting affected by this. I haven't had internet for 4 months, that's why I don't post often... So please just keep me in your hearts and thoughts... Thanks.

More info: It will be replacing a heart valve with a mechanical one, ~click, click, click~ so I will have to be on an extreme blood thinner for the rest of my life (I get a cut... Blood everywhere) and It will just be hard. If valve doesn't work, then I will get donor heart (human) they have confidentiality laws, so I don't know who it is. I will keep you posted as I go along, don't expect to hear from me in 2-3 days. Just please keep me in thoughts and prayers. Thanks!
Good luck, I hope it works well. :)

Good luck, I really hope everything goes smoothly for you. <3

Reactions: AricAttack
I'm so sorry! I hope everything goes well.

Good luck! I wish you the best! I hope everything will go well.

Oh man, I’m so sorry! I wish you nothing but the best, and hope everything goes as planned! Stay strong, pal! :D

Reactions: Jisenku and AricAttack
Oh man that must be terrifying for you! I' sorry for what you have to go through! I really hope everything goes well! :)

Reactions: Jisenku
I hope it goes well for you Chi, and hope you'll be alright, ok?

Okay, BIG EDIT! The surgery went well, for background information, Doctors tested for every thing, and they found that I needed transplant. Horrible damage to the heart was to be expected, however... When they went in, they found no damage!!! They put a mechanical valve in and now my heart ticks like a clock. I also have to say that They had no real medical explanation for it. The highest doctor in the hospital was in there operating, and he said that God truly touched me. Now I know some of you are not religious, but that has to mean something!

Reactions: Artisan, Starry Windy, Shiny and 4 others
Okay, BIG EDIT! The surgery went well, for background information, Doctors tested for every thing, and they found that I needed transplant. Horrible damage to the heart was to be expected, however... When they went in, they found no damage!!! They put a mechanical valve in and now my heart ticks like a clock. I also have to say that They had no real medical explanation for it. The highest doctor in the hospital was in there operating, and he said that God truly touched me. Now I know some of you are not religious, but that has to mean something!
Awesome, I’m so happy for you! So glad everything went well! :lapras:

Thats so amazing! I'm so glad everything went well for you!

This is definitely a wondrous miracle, Chi! Congrats that it goes well :)

I read the original post the other day and after seeing you not respond after 4 days I thought it was over. Congrats man!

Doctor’s stink at giving diagnosis’s... but yeah. Its a miracle.

Doctor’s stink at giving diagnosis’s... but yeah. Its a miracle.

Hahaha

I realize now that I should have probably posted this a little sooner holy crap

oh yeah i can still get a blood clot that will never change

This might be a little late, but I have to ask, was the transplant successful? Looks like it was... which is good to hear, I suppose. Not experiencing any hallucinations or any other horror film effects which usually transpire after these kinds of things? I heard from my old English teacher once how heart transplants can alter the personality of the host, by the way.

I'm not exactly sure if that was true or not but last I heard he was writing a book about it or something. Probably false or maybe I misheard. Don't know what happened to that book, maybe it sucked. I'm not gonna judge his writing skills.

All I'm asking is, after all these years, everything is still going fine? You're not trapped inside a horror film? I would hope not, those kinds of things never seem to end well at all.

This might be a little late, but I have to ask, was the transplant successful? Looks like it was... which is good to hear, I suppose. Not experiencing any hallucinations or any other horror film effects which usually transpire after these kinds of things? I heard from my old English teacher once how heart transplants can alter the personality of the host, by the way.

I'm not exactly sure if that was true or not but last I heard he was writing a book about it or something. Probably false or maybe I misheard. Don't know what happened to that book, maybe it sucked. I'm not gonna judge his writing skills.

All I'm asking is, after all these years, everything is still going fine? You're not trapped inside a horror film? I would hope not, those kinds of things never seem to end well at all.
Oh i never told you guys uhm

So the doctor's went in and as it turns out I didn't need a new heart, so they had one just lying around, but as it turned out someone else needed the heart and they gave the heart to the other kid and I got a mechanical heart valve. Also, I think the personality thing isn't true, it's just an organ, if it was a brain that makes sense, but a heart doesn't actually store data about your personality.

Reactions: Mizunil
Back