I am in the Movie

• Thread starter TAG
  • Start date
TAG

TAG

Indie supporter
Towns Folk
A new DSiWare release in 2014! Unless I'm mistaken I think it's the first such game to come stateside this year.

Not a 3DS download, but I'm guessing those who check it out will play it on their 3DS system.

A cool idea, but this trailer is pretty bizzare ...

A new DSiWare release in 2014! Unless I'm mistaken I think it's the first such game to come stateside this year.

Not a 3DS download, but I'm guessing those who check it out will play it on their 3DS system.

A cool idea, but this trailer is pretty bizzare ...

What do you do in it?

It looks a good thing, but they should improve it, 10 seconds is way too short (PS: I'm not planning to make a film, but
that's too short!). Otherwise, the visual effects are nice too !

In conclusion, if they extend the limit, I'll get it for sure !

yeah it looks quite good ! but i don't actually get the point ? and the trailer looks like its part of a horror movie thing :p the first bit

Editing software if you want to compose your own short clips with special effects

Editing software if you want to compose your own short clips with special effects

ok thats what i thought :p it seems quite cool except i think i will use my mac for that instead :p it would work better and faster on a computer

The time limit restrictions really hurt it. Plus the DSi/3DS cameras aren't too great to begin with. At least it's cheap.

Back