SSBM I can't belive Young Link got cut from the other games!!!

• Thread starter MasterGamer
  • Start date
MasterGamer

MasterGamer

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
He's one of the best characters in melee...:cry::chicken::cry:

Smash ballot...

Well Young Link was pretty awesome in Super Smash Brothers Melee :p But you never now if he can come back to the new Smash as DLC with the Smash Ballot , if you didn't know . I'm not sure about the odds but you never know , just like Mewtwo , he can come back :p

I think toon link ruined young link's chances of returning xD. But I still think young link is pretty cool, though a different moveset based on majora's mask would make him perfect

Reactions: Icemario
I forgot why he was even a clone in Melee since he has all of those masks he can use unless Sakurai didn't know how to make characters transform into differen't forms without making them look awkward.

Roy returned and meet so returned don't sweat I prefer link over young link but why not have him in he is much faster but less powerful and I expect he may be in smash bros 3dsl and wii u very soon...januaury2016 toon link and chrom will be in smash! I can read the future

I think it's because he only appeared in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask... Call me out if I missed a title there. Toon Link has been in many more games, and I think Toon offered more differences in his moveset while still maintaining the Link in him. Young Link would be a great addition in Smash 4 if he could transform with masks... But seeing characters like Zelda and Shiek being split, I don't think Nintendo is very fond of multiple forms.

Toon Link ruined Young Link's chances of getting in the ssb4 series. Toon Link is a semi clone which means that adding Young Link in the midst isn't a possibility. Also Young LInk had just been in remakes of Nintendo games. There isn't a new new game just for him yet. Compared to Toon Link, he has been in the Wind weaker and it's remake which scored higher than the legends of Zelda Oceania of time.

Back