Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A 600 coin game or higher

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
Blazikenpwnsyou

Blazikenpwnsyou

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I don't know whether or not to spend my 595 coins on 2 games, or save up for a 600+ coin game. One one side, I have interests in Chibi-Robo: Photo Finder and Flidity: Spin Cycle/HarmoKnight, on the other side, it's telling me to save up for 600 coins for games like Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Brain Age: Concentration Training, and Super Mario 3D Land.

I'm going to post a poll that's going to have you decide which of these I should go for. Choose which one would be the best, and I'll close it when I made my decision.

I personally would wait and get the 600 coin games I feel like you would get more out of your money.i can't say imfamiliar wih the other games you brought up but I do have donkey kong returns and the 3d world game and can say that those two games r better on the wii u not the 3ds.what kind got me mad about the dk returns is that you cant use diddly kong in it he just gives you another heart can allowes you to hover only which is pretty lame.

I don't know, I know how hard it is to save/ decide on which game. But it sounds like you have more interest in Mario and Donkey Kong. I think waiting a bit longer would be okay and not to mention you get the chance to have more than one game.

I would really get a 600+ game. They're all awesome, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros 2, there's so many of them! I would totally get a 600+ game unless I had them all or if I wasn't in all of them.
Free games are always good, especially when they're this awesome!

I'd recommend saving for the 600-coin games (NSMB2 in particular) if you're a Mario fan. Or just enjoy platformers in general.

Actually, try to make it to 700 - those games are the best deals :cat:

Yeah it seems a bit silly not to get a 600 retail game since you are only 5 coins away. I can speak highly for SM3DL and I loved Returns although I haven't played the 3DS version. On the other hand I played Chibi-robo and it honestly gets very boring and repetitive. I also played HarmoKnight and I really enjoyed it. It also has pokemon music tracks which are quite fun. I hope this helps!

Reactions: 18
If you can save 700 coins get Kid Icarus: Uprising. Otherwise spend the 600 on something like 3D Land. A short downloadable game is nothing to a full retail game

Save up for a Main Nintendo game. ;)

Reactions: kamik_gamer
I would save up for a 600 coin game. You will get more fun out of them. Plus, more people would have played them.

Really though my full choice goes to a 600 CN coin game , it all depends whether you make it or not because you haven't actually reached 600 , but hopefully you make it because those retail games have more content than those games you listed combined . They will also be more fun . Hopefully you reached platinum right ;) and the best choice is a 600 coin game and I guess everyone here also agrees , according to the poll .

I would try to go for 600 coin game. Keep going just save up until the end of March you never know.. You may get to 700 coins and those games. But if you can't reach 700 try to go for 600 and get either New Super Mario Bros 2 or Super Mario 3D Land

I say go for 600 coin games and higher since those games below that for the 3ds are just not worth it to me only some but i suggest you save up because the platinum rewards still have to come out yet and you can save up to get those games to play and enjoy.

Back