I finally got my 2* Hana up to 5* :D

• Thread starter Zukrad
  • Start date
Zukrad

Zukrad

Just spam F-Air in the neutral and hope it works.
Towns Folk

Hey, congrats! It's a big struggle to grind up an unit through 4 rarities, it takes a LONG time but then end result is very much worth it! :cat: Not only is it very satisfying, but these units have A TON of Skill Points to play around with Skill Inheritance. I've done the same with both Shareena and Alfonse, and I'm almost there with Anna (4* right now), however, I want to pass a few 5* only weapons to other units, like Blárblade+ for Ursula, Gronnblade+ for Cecilia and Brave Axe+ for Cherche, gotta save all those feathers! xD I also recently summoned a 58* Reinhardt from the Battling Zephiel banner, which gave me the last unit for my "Horse Emblem" team (Ursula, Cecilia, Eliwood, Reinhardt), that's the main reason why I'm prioritizing passing weapons first for now.

Do you have any other units in the works?

Reactions: Zukrad
Hey, congrats! It's a big struggle to grind up an unit through 4 rarities, it takes a LONG time but then end result is very much worth it! :cat: Not only is it very satisfying, but these units have A TON of Skill Points to play around with Skill Inheritance. I've done the same with both Shareena and Alfonse, and I'm almost there with Anna (4* right now), however, I want to pass a few 5* only weapons to other units, like Blárblade+ for Ursula, Gronnblade+ for Cecilia and Brave Axe+ for Cherche, gotta save all those feathers! xD I also recently summoned a 58* Reinhardt from the Battling Zephiel banner, which gave me the last unit for my "Horse Emblem" team (Ursula, Cecilia, Eliwood, Reinhardt), that's the main reason why I'm prioritizing passing weapons first for now.

Do you have any other units in the works?
Rn, I'm trying to get my 4* Effie (+Def -Spe) to 5* and give her Brave Lance + from a 5* Donnel (he is 4* rn)

I'm also trying to get Wings of Mercy 3 for my 5* Ninian, Hone Speed 3 for my 4* Sharena, and Quick Reposte 3 and Triangle Adept 3 for my 4* Nowi

Back