Status
Not open for further replies.
Freakazoid33

Freakazoid33

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Do any of you have any recommendations on any wii u games which you like

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
Some good games I enjoy, are ZombiU, Lego City Undercover, Need For Speed Most Wanted U, Mario Kart 8, Zelda Wind Waker HD

You should download Super smash bros or Mario Kart 8 and not to forget Wii u Party pretty funny that's it.

You should download Super smash bros or Mario Kart 8 and not to forget Wii u Party pretty funny that's it.
You forgot to mention that You download super smash bros is in Wii mode, and not in the Wii U vc since N64 games are not on the Wii U yet.

yeah clearly that's what i mean

ssb4 when it comes out, nsmbu nslu, super mario 3d world monster hunter and whatver else you want.

MARIO KART 8.

Then get Wind Waker HD for free by registering it.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
"I Got a WII U any game recommendations"

^ What's your Nintendo Network ID?

Btw, I recommend Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World and Zelda Wind Waker HD. You may also be interested in Pikmin 3 and Call of Duty Ghosts (maybe Black Ops 2 but I'm not sure if you'll want an old game over the latest).

Reactions: BjFauble
I recommend: Mario Kart 8, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, ZombiU, Nintendo Land, Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition, Super Mario 3D World and maybe Wii Party U. They are all really good games but if you have a game on PS3, X360 etc. Don't get it on Wii U, waste of time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back