i got stuck in tlozoas

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
i got stuck in the ledgend of zelda oracle of seasons. i think i put the kep in the wrong door. is there a way to buy a key at just a shop? btw since i could not do anything but get rupees i have like 900 so i could offord a key.

thank you:). that realy helped,also it is able to be viewed on the 3ds browser. so i can see it if i get stuck without having to turn on my computer. thanks so much.

Reactions: 532
thank you:). that realy helped,also it is able to be viewed on the 3ds browser. so i can see it if i get stuck without having to turn on my computer. thanks so much.
You're welcome :)
I knew that it could be viewed on the 3DS browser, so I picked that website. If you are stuck in Pokemon X/Y, there is also a website very similar (Made by the same website makers) called Pokemondungeon.net.
Check it out if you need to.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
thanks :) also this is kinda like a free prima game guide. and i am glad that they work in 3ds browser, i wonder if it is a prima game guide.

thanks :) also this is kinda like a free prima game guide. and i am glad that they work in 3ds browser, i wonder if it is a prima game guide.

It's just a guide made by the Zelda Dungeon people, not Prima.

Back