I got the limited edition Bravely Second theme from My Nintendo

• Thread starter Kamui
  • Start date
Kamui

Kamui

Fantasy Nerd
Towns Folk
I really love it, the music it plays is so soothing that I can just listen to it for hours. This is probably my favorite theme that I have gotten from My Nintendo, it's just very lovely you know.

Attachments

• 20160607_133858-1-1-2.jpg
    20160607_133858-1-1-2.jpg
    856.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160607_133858-1-1-1.jpg
    20160607_133858-1-1-1.jpg
    954.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Livada
I thought of redeeming it and than trading it for a pokemon theme but now that I see how pretty it is (and if you say the music is soothing) I might actually redeem it for myself :3

I thought of redeeming it and than trading it for a pokemon theme but now that I see how pretty it is (and if you say the music is soothing) I might actually redeem it for myself :3
It really is soothing, I can listen to it all day, I can even go to sleep listening to it I swear. It's probably my favorite theme I have so far :)

I got the theme just around a few days ago :p It's the first MyNintendo reward that actually caught my interest because I had finished the Bravely Second demo and I loved it. I was thinking of getting the Mario/DK themes but this one was rather cheap for 100 Platinum Coins. I needed a new theme too xD

I got it around 3 days ago and yes the music is soothing and did u notice that the sound effects for when you select something changes too?? I love it

I got it around 3 days ago and yes the music is soothing and did u notice that the sound effects for when you select something changes too?? I love it
Yes indeed I bought that theme about one week ago and it is amazing! To be honest I still can't believe how amazing it is, the music, the wallpaper, sound effects, everything! Did you notice there's a special sound effect for when you open your 3DS :3

Omg
Yes indeed I bought that theme about one week ago and it is amazing! To be honest I still can't believe how amazing it is, the music, the wallpaper, sound effects, everything! Did you notice there's a special sound effect for when you open your
I did notice that I also like how the characters in the top move but at the bottom they stand still

Congrats

Back