i guess sometimes i get dizzis from the 3d

• Thread starter shiny1
  • Start date
shiny1

shiny1

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
so ya when i put on my 3d abd i figer out how to turn off the 3d mode go to the setting and you go to the parnet control and there stuff and theres something call 3d on or off swite to and lock it and you will never turn the 3d but if you want to turn it back on you go back turn it on anagin ok bye

I don't quite get that but if I understood correctly, you are saying that you get dizzy after playing in 3d. I so, just don't use 3d unless it is needed for a 3D puzzle like in super mario 3D land. I get dizzy too, and it is annoying. I hope I helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep ,3d mode in nintedo 3ds always give headaches and sometime it also make feel dizzy.
So i highly recommend to stop playing in 3d mode in nintedo 3ds ,it really even hurt the eyes and if you keep playing in 3d in mode then very soon you are going to get spectales.

Odd, I guess everyone is different because I don't feel dizzy or sick when I use it. There is another way to turn off the 3D, push the 3D switch all the way up until you hear it click the 3D will be off until you switch it back down.

Sorry to hear that you guys feel sick when you use it though.

I used to get dizzy/headaches from the 3D, but only when I used to play on full-3D for long periods of time. It's okay to have it on a little or half-way at least, so you can have a taste of a bit of 3D goodness. I guess it depends on the person, though. Some individuals are more sensitive to 3D than others, so take care. :3

When I first turned the 3d all the way up the image was so blurry so I turned it down to half and it was kinda ok, but now my eyes are used to the 3d when I play OR/AS demo (yes, I still play demo ._. ) so I turn it on all the way up and I don't get headaches anymore :p

Sometimes I do get some headaches, though not necessarily dizzy, when I play my 3DS for a really long time with the 3D on (and it's usually all the way up :p ) Sometimes I play to the point where I just can't play with the 3d on without having my eyes hurt a bit. It was only once I did that, so that's why I take regular breaks :x

I also feel dizzy or get a headache when I'm playing games in 3D after long periods of time. Even if it is game that doesn't show too much movement, like Fire Emblem Awakening, I start to feel bad after 2 hours of gaming. Sometimes I even feel sleepy lol.

When my 3ds used to work I hardly used 3D. Sure it's a nice feature but disrupts your playing experience, especially when riding as a passenger in a car. Too many bumps and stuff >.>

I actually never use 3d mode. It makes you sick after a certain amount of time, and besides, it keeps me from playing competitive fighting games at my best. The fact that it can shimmer from the slightest movement can get you killed in monster hunters. Same in other games. I just simply don't use it. Defiantly NEVER use it in a moving car, the affects can end up being...messy. Also, why did you go through all the trouble of going to system settings when you could just switch the switch to off mode and leave it there?

I get super dizzy whenever I put I t he 3d stuff in the 3ds. I feel sick even though in other 3D things like the movies and other games I only feel sick and dizzy on the 3ds. To be honest I don't know why they put that on it because it makes a lot of people dizzy and feel sick. The option is cool though and even if I get sick from it.:D

If you have a problem with the 3d, don't use it. It saves battery (pretty sure) and it looks better in 2d for me. Never really got into the 3d effects myself.

If you get dizzy, try recalibrating the 3D. More often than not your eyes have chaanged slightly and now the 3D is 'imperfect". Your brain tries to correct that, which results in dizziness. You'll get the same if you wear slightly too strong/weak glasses.

I don't usually get dizzy. It's only when you been starring at the screen for a long time while 3D is on or it's just dark when you use 3D. So don't do those things and you'll be fine

That sucks try to use it less although many people don't even use it even though they have a 3ds don't turn it on anymore and just disable it if it makes your head dizzy and stuff I sometimes use it to play games like Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and for some reason I've never got dizzy I think it just depends on the person because he all have different eye sight so it can damage some of us and and it can do no harm to some of us and try to resist using it if you can't stop.

Back