I had the best dream last night

• Thread starter NintendoCosmos
  • Start date
NintendoCosmos

NintendoCosmos

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
In my dream I finally got my hands on the Nintendo World Championship gold cart. And I didn't pay a penny for it. I was able to stack it with the rest of my NES game collection. I was happy. all these years I've been searching for this game, And I finally got it.. But I woke up, with nothing in my hands. Why do dreams torture you like this?

In my dream I finally got my hands on the Nintendo World Championship gold cart. And I didn't pay a penny for it. I was able to stack it with the rest of my NES game collection. I was happy. all these years I've been searching for this game, And I finally got it.. But I woke up, with nothing in my hands. Why do dreams torture you like this?

I know that feel. I felt it when I imagined I was in a room full of all the possible video game consoles (including exclusives ones (you know, like the Famicom or stuff like that)), and all of the imaginable games.

But hey, don't give up, maybe one day you'll get your hands on it (though I've heard it's really that rare :eek:).

That's a nice dream; I've been trolled by a dream. I dreamt some years ago that I had a PS3 and was hanging on the PSN enjoying it and I went to drink water and thought how happy I was to have a PS3, and then I thought, "That can't be right, my life can't be so good right now, I'm dreaming," and I felt myself waking up in the dream and I told myself, "Don't wake up, please! Not now!" but I did and my dream self went, "Oh... drat..." and then my eyes opened.

I hate troll dreams...:( I dreamt that the treasure chest in my room was full of all sorts of Nintendo items like cosplay of Link's tunic and games and plush toys of Pokémon (strangely it was all ditto plushes). I woke up and opened my chest only to find nothing...except a sock :confused:

Back