XBox I have never owned an Xbox console.

• Thread starter Morimoto
  • Start date
Morimoto

Morimoto

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
I have a PS3, but I am not that interested in Xbox consoles since they are expensive. I am mostly Nintendo

I like sony and Nintendo more than Microsoft since there aren't many games like for the console.

For old gen, Xbox 360 was where it was at. Now the tables have turned and in next gen, PS4 is more popular.

I'm still into the 360 for the fighting games. I think it's because the controller is fitted perfectly to my hand or something.

OK, let me get this straight. You posted an entire thread with an [Xbox] tag just to tell everyone that you have zero interest in owning an Xbox and you have never owned one? Why didn't you just use a [PlayStation] tag instead and tell that you own a PS3?

Reactions: spagooti, Gecko and Mikaya
i agree with the original poster, i have never gotten into xbox, even tho i have owned 3 xbox 360's. for me ps3 has the games and the psn and account system is perfect on sony systems. plus sony has the last of us, that gens best game ever.

I currently own a Xbox 360, although I like both.
The real only reason I like PS3 is because no pay for play(Online)
Which is really great but I love the Halo franchise which is xbox exclusive

I've never owned an Xbox either. I've had a ps3 before tho. I remember I didn't but an Xbox because of the red ring of death issue ;~;

I've never had an Xbox console at all, mainly because they've not interested me in the slightest. The designs aren't really that nice-looking, and the exclusive games are nothing special. I don't think the company is as big as Sony or Nintendo. :p

I've never own one either. But I have played Xbox and Xbox 360. Halo 2 was one of the games I played and it was awesome at the time. Then my stepbrother and I played some Gears of War on 360 which marked the first time I played it. Honestly, when I first played the with the Xbox 360 controller, I was turned off by it's bulkiness (I was playing PS2 at the time and was use to the small design and the adjacent control sticks).

I've never had an Xbox console at all, mainly because they've not interested me in the slightest. The designs aren't really that nice-looking, and the exclusive games are nothing special. I don't think the company is as big as Sony or Nintendo. :p
Not sure how Halo(exclusive game) is nothing special?
Sorry kind of offended being a Halo fan(Although I like Nintendo)
Microsoft/Xbox isn't as big as Nintendo or Sony because it usually mostly in NA.
I still believe it to be a big company though. Anyways opinions are opinions afterall :)

Back