I just had a Terrible Nightmare...

• Thread starter Ramphy
  • Start date
Ramphy

Ramphy

Ampharos is Based
Towns Folk
So...
I was with @Hayleia in a normal Elder Hall. We were deciding on what to quest. I asked what she wanted to do and she said anything. I asked her back, "Anything?". So then I went to the counter and was scrolling through the quests. The woman besides her offered a beverage. I kindly declined and she said all hunters before had a glass before they went hunting. I asked her back if it changed anything. Then she said
"They never returned"
As I was looking through the event quests, one quest of evil struck me. 'A feast for the Departed'. Somehow a slightly concerned face of the questatrix, or whatever they're called, didn't worry me. I was sure some demon had possessed me. A spirit of a fallen elder dragon. As I picked up the quest, I started to do an evil laugh. Inside my head I heard hiss' and voices saying 'You ded, you always ded'.
We made for the airship to Ingle Isle.

Now I don't remember what happened next but you can carry the story on. Please no Spam...

Then they boarded the airship, but a Dah'ren Mohran attacked and killed them :p jk

Haha^XD.@Ramphey you had a really great beginning of a story, and so far it sounds epic. I would continue it for you, but right now im fresh out of ideas and just wishing spring break would hurry up and embrace me...

How about: you went ahead and excepted the drink before you departed. You and @Hayleia then Started the quest, and you immediately began to feel strange. You told her you didn't feel right, and suddenly you double over in pain. Everything turned red, and you see hayleia slowly backing away in fear. You look at your wing to check it out. Wait, your wing? Yes, for some reason,you had a hazy silhouette of a Shungura Magala around you. You were at the center, hovering 5 feet off the ground with your eyes completely red. You drop back to the ground, and when you come to, you are back to normal. For now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back