I love monster hunter instantly :New player:

• Thread starter Shadowstaraptor
  • Start date
S

Shadowstaraptor

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
so i picked up MH4U from my locale gamestop a week after realease date as i was sceptical about jumping into the series.So i took the plunge and with help of a friend got armor and weapons and fell in love with the franchise and will be getting the future games of the series :) anyone else in my position maybe you didn't like the game at all i wanna here the discussion !!

That is great of you ! You see , when there was Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and I tried it , it was really hard to understand the basic controls and stuff like that and I really didn't like it . But now playing the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate I see a very good quality in the game and I was beginning to understand the concept of the game more . Now I can easily enjoy its game and I really plan to get it very soon :)

I instantly like the game and the series when i first tried the demo and just kept playing quest after quest in the demo until i met the boss the gore magala and i still haven't beat him until this day.If i had the oppurtunity to get the game i would because the graphics and features are great.

Back