Pikmin 3 I love Pikmin 3, but ...

• Thread starter Furyofthestorm78
  • Start date
Furyofthestorm78

Furyofthestorm78

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I seem to be getting nowhere, I would love a version of the game where you could choose how long the days last, or something. There is simply not enough time to do everything. I have reached a point where I have to split into 3 different squads to progress, and I just get so lost... I would give up and not play it again, but my children (6 and 4) really want to play it, which means I will have to help them.
Hoping Hey, Pikmin is a little easier for us.

It gives you tons of days though, so don’t worry too much about it. I think once you have all the fruit you can have 89 days. Just remember you can replay a day if you didn’t feel productive enough.

Hey pikmin is probably easier for kids.

Not a 30 day limit like the first 2 , that's good to know :)
Our copy of Hey Pikmin! arrived today and they are enjoying it so far.

I would recommend teaching them how to play bingo battle if they dislike the main game of pikmin 3, as its a blast to play

I loved the game personally. I completed the game in a week, but it was a blast to do anyways. It was a fun game, but after i finished, it got a bit boring. It was a bit tough to do though. Choosing how long the days are would be a bit weird. Maybe a hard and easy version. In easy version you get long time, but in hard version time is very short. That would be fun. Never played Hey! Pikmin but I hear the game is pretty fun. Now I want to play Pikmin 3 again haha.

I thought Pikmin 3 was a really fun game. I found it EPIC how little ghosts came out of dead enemies - it made me feel tough and like I was playing a big-boy game!

When the days were about to end, oooh the tension! Will we get back in time? I felt sad when you left pikmins behind, and the Bulborbs would come... you'd hear them screaming and their little ghosts rising.... sad! :(

I liked the game a lot.

I thought Pikmin 3 was an awesome game! Sure, it gets a little difficult in later parts of the game, but what’s a video game without challenges, am I right?

Seriously though, I would recommend that you definitely continue playing. I personally loved the game, and I think that the farther you progress, the more you’ll like it. :)

I thought Pikmin 3 was an awesome game! Sure, it gets a little difficult in later parts of the game, but what’s a video game without challenges, am I right?

Seriously though, I would recommend that you definitely continue playing. I personally loved the game, and I think that the farther you progress, the more you’ll like it. :)
Yeah I really enjoyed the game. I really should play through the game again. It was really fun.

Back