Ultimate I Love The New 3.0.0 Smash Ultimate Glitches

• Thread starter BeastMode
  • Start date
BeastMode

BeastMode

The Ultimate Gamer
Towns Folk
I absolutely love watching glitches in video games happen (unless they’re small and minor, and in that case, I’m bored), especially if they’re by accident. The one thing I love more than watching glitches is replicating them. The only thing I don’t like about watching accidental glitches is that normally you can’t replicate them or it’s VERY hard to. Is it just me, or is King K. Rool broken? He had that one glitch in 2.0.0 where he teleports all over the place, and now in 3.0.0(1) he’s DEAD. I love the new glitches in 3.0.0(1), however either I find all the new glitches hard to perform or they require more than one person (it can be performed online and I still wouldn’t be able to do them and my sister never wants to play anything on mine or her Switch (boo!) and I have no one else to play with) and I can’t. :( I also got that T-Posing glitch to work with someone (I forget who) and it was big awesome and funny. Just wondering what you guys honk of these new glitches. There was this one glitch that existed in earlier patches and I was wondering if any of you can confirm or deny if it’s still existent in the game. So what it is, is that you have to go into Training, choose the Training Stage, choose Pit (not Dark Pit for a reason explained later) and any other character (the CPU doesn’t do anything in this glitch), press plus after loading the game, press L or R (I forget which one) to change the camera to fixed (I think. Just in case I’m wrong, it’s the camera that’s zoomed out), spawn a Smash Ball, break the Smash Ball, use your Final Smash, aim it at one of the bottom corners (you should be able to aim it inside the stage, as that’s where the bottom corners are)(I personally did the bottom right hand corner), and if done successfully, the game should crash. Can anyone please confirm or deny that this is still in the game? Thanks to anyone who replies! :)

Back