I made a Double Battle Sturdy Shedinja Team

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date
GravityTheGhost

GravityTheGhost

Sp00ky Sp1r1t
Towns Folk
It pulled off a couple wins for me, and I just thought of the combo about two weeks ago.

TEAM: (You only need 3 main Pokemon for it, the other three can be any you choose. It really doesn't matter)
NOTE: I am not extremely competitive, dont judge me too hard.

1. Shedinja
Ab: Wonder Guard
Item: Safety Goggles
EVS: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Sp. Atk
Moves
  • Shadow Sneak
  • Heal Block
  • Phantom Force
  • Dig or X-Scissor
2. Mega Audino (female preferred)
Ab: Healer
Item: Audinite
EVS: 252 Defense, 252 Sp. Def, 4 Sp. Atk
Moves
  • Dazzling Gleam
  • Entrainment
  • Attract
  • a powerful special move (I use Shadow Ball)
3. Carbink
Ab: Sturdy
Item: BrightPowder
EVS: 252 Defense, 252 Sp. Def, 4 HP
Moves
  • Stealth Rock
  • Skill Swap
  • Reflect
  • Trick Room
4-6 is any Pokemon you want. You can add support or just use some powerhouses.

So the point is sending Audino and Carbink first. What I do is have Audino use Attract on an enemy Pokemon, but it doesn't matter as long as you use Skill Swap on Audino. Its ability will be Sturdy. Switch Carbink for Shedinja(Major risk, it could get knocked out. If you don't want that, wait a turn and have Carbink use Trick Room, my Audino is kinda slow, so it could end up going first). Then use Entrainment on Shedinja and boom! Shedinja is invincible. to protect from weather effects, put Safety Goggles on it.

That's my team lol, how is it?

There are ways to get around it (especially when you know there's a Shedinja on the team). Huge flaw is the potential presence of Stealth Rock or Spikes. You currently don't seem to have a way to counter it, so that easily counters your strategy

Instead of "a powerful special move" I would recommend T Wave. Paralyzing Shedinja protects it from being burned, poisoned, etc. Also, with what @ShinyLatios said, a Spinner or Defogger are NECESSARY to allow it to switch in. I would say Mandibuzz due to its nice defense, but Forretress might be another good choice. All in the trial and error.

I believe that this team is well thought out but your plan has several flaws. First off you don't have any status effect moves. I know that the other 3 Pokemon could have it but it would be better since these are your main pokemon. Then you NEED heal pulse for Audino if you plan on doing a bit of doubles. overall I would rate this on a scale of 1-10 a 8 :p

Back