Tomodachi Life I need funny songs!

• Thread starter MegaStriker
  • Start date
MegaStriker

MegaStriker

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I want some funny songs to have my Miis sing. If you have a request, please tell me the genre, if it's a solo or group performance, and how many people in the group if the song uses a group. I really wanna laugh using this game.

It depends what kind of flavour of funny you're thinking of - I've got a few ranging from juvenile kind of funny ((one's a techno about masturbating, one's a pop song called 'let me say fucc', a metal song expressing the rage of an artist (myself) losing his favourite pen, a opera that's just a compilation of dumb comments I've found on youtube), I've got the ironic kind of funny (a ballad that seems like a love song until the very end, a musical that's got super depressingly lyrics despite the happy tune), and just weird funny (keyboard smashes. They're like youtube poops. In song form.)

Idk if miis you copy with a QR code comes with the songs with them but if they do you can be surprised by what you listen to > v O b
If not I can give you the lyrics

Also? Nice sig. I approve of said sig.

Can you give me the lyrics with the artist losing his favorite pen?

Sure! I'm going to go eat soon (just wanna change my profile pic real quick) and when I'm done I'll send you the lyrics, alrighty?

That's quite alright. Take your time. :)

You done yet?

Sorry, I'll get to it ^ ^"

Context for the song: When I lose my favourite pen and suspect my brother to be a culprit, I express my rage by making my mii sing this. The following is the embarrassing result. For simplicity's sake I put blanks where my brother's name are in the song as I'm assuming you'd want to substitute it with another Mii. The name is best fit to be two syllables long (Eg: Sarah, Zenab, Mina, Daniel, Jaboc, Ali, etc)

Sorry if it took long, I did make the song to vent my frustration so it didn't flow super well so I tried to fix that. Also needed to find the game. ^ ^"

Metal Song: Best with one person or with as many angry-looking background dancers/band members as you want.

____ holy fuccing snit, (You'd think snit sounds weird compared to the actual s word but it works really well)
Where is my pen, where is it?
Get off minecraft-
Or you'll know my wrath!
____! Goddamn it!
Where the fucc is it?
Let me! Ask again-
WHERE THE HELL'S MY PEN!?

Sorry if it's not very good ^ ^"

I'm going to try it, but what's with the blanks? Are they for another person in the performance?

For simplicity's sake I put blanks where my brother's name are in the song as I'm assuming you'd want to substitute it with another Mii. The name is best fit to be two syllables long (Eg: Sarah, Zenab, Mina, Daniel, Jaboc, Ali, etc)

...also just realized I misspelled Jacon in the original message //wHEEZES

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!! :D

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!! :D
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm glad you liked it! ; V ;

I try to make my songs fluid, it's not my best example of a fluid song (that reward has to go to the masturbation song) but I'm glad you like!

I know it's so late but I have interest in the masturbation song, if you still have that one.

Back