• Thread starter dominiquet
  • Start date

i need help i can't remember my nintendo id password what i do

• Total voters
dominiquet

dominiquet

dominiquet
Towns Folk
i need help i can't remember my nintendo id password what i do and the email i did doesn't exist so should i format my 3ds or is that bad idea or should tell nintendo support them about it

How did you get an NNID without an e-mail?

Reactions: Mikaya
saltypepper when i set my email up for my nintendo id i put in an email for it that didn't exist that i couldn't use for my miiverse or NNID but i called nintendo yesterday and they handled it nintendo said they would send my new NNID in two business days what does that mean

By "nintendo id" did you mean your NNID? Because if so, you can check this out: http://en-americas-support.nintendo.../a_id/2238/~/forgot-nintendo-network-password
PsycheTrance when i set my email up for my nintendo id i put in an email for it that didn't exist that i couldn't use for my miiverse or NNID but i called nintendo yesterday and they handled it nintendo said they would send my new NNID in two business days what does that mean

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure you typed it in correctly?

2 business days means 2 days, IIRC.

I don't know how they will send it to you if you don't have an email. But 2 business days is basically 2 days from now. (That wouldnt be the case if it was weekends)

Without an attached email, you're basically out of luck. Format the 3DS, start fresh and remember to add a backup email just in case.

There might be hope though, try re-creating your email again.

I don't know how they will send it to you if you don't have an email. But 2 business days is basically 2 days from now. (That wouldnt be the case if it was weekends)

There might be hope though, try re-creating your email again.

Without an attached email, you're basically out of luck. Format the 3DS, start fresh and remember to add a backup email just in case.

i told them on the phone change the email to my gmail account and nintendo said they would send mynew NNID to my gmail

how would i create an back up email for NNID and what does formatting my 3ds do

Formatting the 3ds would delete all the files in your 3ds/SD card iirc so don't do it unless you really think thats the only way to resolve your problem.

You should have kept a password which you won't forget. Or you should have written it down on a paper or type and save it in your 3ds. Deleting your id means deleting your games, so if you haven't purchased many expensive games, re-create your id.

You should have kept a password which you won't forget. Or you should have written it down on a paper or type and save it in your 3ds. Deleting your id means deleting your games, so if you haven't purchased many expensive games, re-create your id.
i know i think nintendo fixed the problem i told nintendo that i forget my nnid

Back