I need help...

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Please tell me the simplest (Really fun) game you played that you think could catch on!? Please tell me what game has simple gameplay but was REALLY fun.

The simplest game, but a really fun game? Well, in my opinion, Phineas and Ferb, it's very simple, very easy, but really really fun, at least for the TV show fans.

What kinda game was it?: I'm using Game maker to make a game but my tablet sees all games I make as a virus..:mad:
So I'm trying to make a REALLY simple game so it won't erase it and let it run

mario kart 8 it's a really fun but simpel game to learn i love the game i think you will to i love it a make a bett you'll love the game i think you will if you like raceing game's i love raceing but i don't know you so as long as you love racing games you ll love it

Meme run! Meme run is simple xD although I can see Meme Run being picked up as a virus..it left a virus in my brain after playing. I don't get why it's so addicting..but that's about as simple as you're gonna get. xD

Mario Bros from the virtual console, 'nuff said.

If you're looking for more modern games then I say 3d World or 3D Land, Mario games are always nice and simple :cat:

Reactions: Kakea
Last game I tried was a scrolling shooter but after adding controls(The HORRIBLEY NEEDED part) it started reading it as a virus I had also made a MUCH more simple game which was fun, it looked like a Flying/pacman game but after I added the last level it was seen as a virus.(What kinda gameplay Meme run has?)

What kinda game was it?: I'm using Game maker to make a game but my tablet sees all games I make as a virus..:mad:
So I'm trying to make a REALLY simple game so it won't erase it and let it run

The Wii U doesn't have a game maker. And the Wii U can't get viruses. I think this thread belongs in another forum, since this is the Wii U forum.

Simple but fun? Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros Wii U

Smash is fun....I need software my tablet will run though...

I would really suggest Mario Kart 8 since it is a very simple yet fun game that almost anyone would enjoy ;) . I would also say Smash too but it is a very competitive game so wouldn't really count that as a simple game as you sometimes want and need certain skills to win but they are very easy to learn and the fun is endless . So I would count that as a second option to my list for you

Smash is fun....I need software my tablet will run though...

The Wii U is not a tablet bro. It's a gamepad. Also You cant's run software through the Wii U gamepad, The games/software apps syncs from the Wii U console. It's like blue tooth. It's a wireless synce. If you are looking for a great game. Darksiders II, Epic Mickey 2, Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate, NES Remix, Watch Dogs, Resident Evil Revelations, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Mario Kart 8, Ninja Gaiden III, Tekken, Duex Ex Human revolution, Lego City, Caption Toad, Treasure Tracker, And upcoming releases are Mario Maker, The Legend Of Zelda: WORKING TITLE, Devil's Third, LEGO Jurassic World, Splatoom, Yoshi's Woolly World, Xenoblade Chronicle's X, Mario Party 10.

No:I'm using my Windows 8 tablet to use gamemaker,but it keeps thinking every game is a virus.I need a simple game idea that can run on this without being blocked so I can test it.

Woah Dave is coming to the Wii U, I played it on the 3DS and i can assure you that it will be a smashing good time on the Wii U

I need a game design program that will work now...(Whoah Dave is the game that's like Super Mario bros right?)

Reactions: JamesFox
I need a game design program that will work now...(Whoah Dave is the game that's like Super Mario bros right?)

Reactions: Kakea
Back