I need WII U game ideas

• Thread starter superpokemonbros
  • Start date
superpokemonbros

superpokemonbros

Towns Folk
Towns Folk
I'm planning to get a wii u and i'm not too familiar with the wii u game selection, so I need some ideas.

I'm looking for games that are/have:

*RPG
*Adventure
*Fighting
*E-T rating
*Multiplayer
or *Puzzle

Thanks in advance!

Well of course the Number one choice is Super Smash Bros for the Wii U since it is so cool and you will be playing it for hours and hours . It also has more content than the 3ds version so I wouldn't see why not . As a second option I would suggest getting Mario Kart 8 or maybe the upcoming Zelda U or Hyrule Warriors or Wind Waker . All are very great . But Super Smash Bros. must be a first choice in my opinion :D

Hyrule warriors more or less fits all of those, though multiplayer is local and the few puzzles are pretty basic. I don't think it's a game everyone can enjoy, but if you do enjoy it, it has a TON of amazing content and endless fun really. I'd recommend looking into it :3

Reactions: superpokemonbros
Fighter: Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Multiplayer: Tank! Tank! Tank! (Local Multiplayer)
Super Smash Bros. For Wii U
Nintendo Land
Wii Sports Club

Adventure: Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
Hyrule Warriors

E-T Rating: Kirby and The Rainbow Curse
NES Remix Pack
LEGO City: Undercover
Angry Birds Trilogy
Bayonetta 2

E-Shop: Dr. Luigi (Puzzle)
OlliOlli
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
Shantae and The Pirate's Curse
Ittle Dew
Shovel Knight
Stealth Inc 2
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut

Reactions: superpokemonbros
If your wanting a good action rpg you should go with windwaker or upcoming xenoblade

Smash will cover the multiplayer more than enough so will mario kart 8, there's also cod assassins creed or batman Arkam if your into that.

Windwaker or zelda u will definitly cover the puzzle because it's zelda

Hyrule Warriors is very fast paced and has a lot of action

Stealth inc from what I seen covers a lot if your needs too

If you really want a great Wii U platform with tons of fun either solo or multiplayer then I suggest Super Mario 3D World. If your a LOZ fan then get Hyrule Warriors, you'll keep hacking and slashing your way to victory with the expansive amount of playable characters and not to mention the new DLC that come out for the game. :D

Well personally, I think Funky Barn is the greatest wii u game ever. It's 10000000000000000000000000 times better then mario kart or hyrule warriors. :p

In all seriousness though, bayonetta 2 is awesome, as is smash bros and zombiu.

Fighting: Smash Bros. for Wii U is your best bet. That game is super-fun and addicting. It's a game anyone can play, but has deeper mechanics to it. I loooove it. <3

Adventure: Legend Of Zelda Windwaker HD is amazing. It's a pretty 3d adventure with so much to explore. It's not so much of an rpg, but a full on exploration games with different weapons and such.

Multiplayer: Super Mario 3d world! I love that game. It is a 3d adventure game with up to 4 people.

If you don't have any ideas as to what Wii u games to get first, try the best sellers which are well known for their popularity. You should get SSB, Super Mario 3d World, LOZ:Wind Waker HD, and who couldn't forget .... Nintendo Land.

Everyone already kinda took what I was gonna say, but if for some reason none of those suit your interests, try Wii Party U. It's pretty good if you want something to do, with friends, other than adventure.

If you are looking for good Wii u games, then here some I suggested you should buy

Super Smash bros Wii U: its a really awesome choice for the Wii u because of over 50 characters, 8-player smash, Mewtwo DLC, and its HD graphics.

Mario kart 8: the really awesome graphics, DLC, it actually saved the Wii u and etc.

Bayonetta 2: awesome gameplay, the Nintendo Cosplay outfits, if you get Bayonetta 2, then you can play the first one too.

Super Mario 3d world: 4-player co-op

Rayman Legends: it has more levels, hand drawn graphics style, 5-player co-op, andd etc.

On the e-shop,you should get; Shantae and the pirate's curse, ducktales remastered,and definitely Shovel Knight.

In my opinion, the best puzzle game actually is Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, it's a nice game and there are some good puzzles, and to find all hidden itens and finish all "challenges" it's really difficult. For multiplayer it should be a Mario game, Super Mario 3D World and Mario Party 10 are the best multiplayer games ever, you can have a lot of fun with your friends. For a fighting game, I think the best ones are Super Smash Bros. and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 are the best games, with Smash Bros. you can have fun with 8 friends too. These are the games I have played and what are my favorites.

Welp there are a ton of Wii U games that are out. I personally recommend Splatoon when it comes out next month, it seems fun. Other games I recommend that are out are MK8 and smash u, Smash U is a fantastic upgrade from brawl and is worth a shot.

I think that you should get super smasb bros. The graphics are amazing and his game is much better than the previous smash bros games. There is also dlc for super smash bros. Another good game is Super mario 3d world. This game has multiplayer which is very cool. The enemies are well made. You will not regret getting these games.

Back