I opened a ping pong ball

• Thread starter Squibby
  • Start date
Squibby

Squibby

☆ Best Hydra Main ☆
Towns Folk
A few days ago during science class, I was bored so I got a ping pong ball from my backpack and started bouncing it. There was a crease in the ball, so I tried to fix it, but in the process, I accidentally broke open the ping pong ball. Since I was curious, I smelt the broken ball. Let's just say it had a real strong smell. I showed this to the person sitting next to me and then he just started giving it to everyone to smell. After he did that, he kept on taking some nice sniffs out of that ping pong ball. In the end, someone just threw it out.

Wait, what? xD

Okay, so you broke it open by accident, then it somehow got passed around and smelled by everybody? What did it smell like? Like a factory smell, or...? Was it a good smell, or a bad one? :p

Reactions: Duffy
I hate to say this but the sell might have been from sitting in your backpack so long. You might wanna clean your backpack...

I hate to say this but the sell might have been from sitting in your backpack so long. You might wanna clean your backpack...

I don't think it was from my backpack since I only got it 1-2 months ago and the ping-pong ball was only in my backpack for 3 days

Reactions: Duffy
Okay that was very very very entertaining to read. I really hope you took it out of the garbage at the end. If you did, send it to me so I can give it a quick sniff or two... or three... or four. I want to know what you mean by "Strong smell". Do you have an instructional video or something on how to do it yourself? :p

Reactions: Samster
Back