I REALLY Wish I Waited...

• Thread starter G MAN
  • Start date
G MAN

G MAN

NYEH HEH HEH!
Towns Folk
So I've been waiting for a new console forever now, and recently I decided I couldn't wait. I've always been a die-hard Nintendo fan, but I picked up an Xbox One S. It's an OK console, but I prefer Nintendo. Next thing you know, the planned release date for the NX was leaked. December 31st, 2016. That's REALLY close, and I wanted it so bad. However, now, I do not have the money to get it. This REALLY bugs me depending on the fact that while I stuck with them, their consoles were a bit sub par. Next thing you know, I buy an Xbox and they have a system stronger than the PS4! Sigh, I'm really disappointed with my Xbox, and quite frankly, myself. For any of you on the verge of buying a new console, wait for the NX.

I honestly dont consider getting a NX until i know wtf it actually is going to be and what games are on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24460
Opportunity Cost, you gave up one thing for another thing that you thought was better.

Reactions: 423
Well, having two different consoles is in my opinion a nice idea for game variety, something that is kinda lacking on the Wii U.

However, I would went for a PS4 or even a PS3. The Xbox One isn't a bad console, but the PS4 has ten times the exclusive plus Japanese games.

The NX won't be released on December 31st, that's a placeholder date retailers use. Nintendo said already that it would be March 2017, still close though.

Reactions: spagooti and TheYESDragon
We don't even know if the NX is gonna be stronger than the PS4 though as well, but anyways, if you can only have one console and you still want NX after it is announced properly by Nintendo, sell your Xbox One S or something. We've known about NX being a thing for a while now anyways.

Well, at the very least you can still get it when you have enough money, right? I'm sure you will have enough money to buy the NX in no time, so don't worry ;)

Back