• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I've been thinking of a good idea for a LONG time, and wanted to share it with others. I tried passing it off, but I keep thinking it's a good idea, no matter what... even if I put my own self down... If I had the equipment, should I create a parody channel? Nothing but hilarious opening and ending themes, replaced with "appropriate" music and try my hand at making one myself? Or is this idea already done?

Well if it's something you want do then do it don't worry about what others say. It's what you want to do not what others want you to do. So if is something you really want I say go for it.

Reactions: Kakea
Just realize making YouTube videos is a lot of work, and people will criticize your hard work even if you think it's good. If you think you can handle the pressure, go for it.

Reactions: 28142 and Kakea
Well if it's something you want do then do it don't worry about what others say. It's what you want to do not what others want you to do. So if is something you really want I say go for it.
Just realize making YouTube videos is a lot of work, and people will criticize your hard work even if you think it's good. If you think you can handle the pressure, go for it.

Thanks for the advice/encouragement, I'll just post like I do here: I don't expect answers/comments positive or negative, I'll just excitedly wait until I find someone who agrees with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back