AC:NL I think I've figured out how to access your own dream town

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
R

Rin

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So yea. If for whatever reason you've ever wanted to see your own dream town, i think i figured out how.

If you go to the Dream Suite and enter your own Dream Address, Luna will tell you that viewing your own dream town is not supported. So that won't work.

You'll need at least one other character besides your mayor character, and if your Dream Suite has been updated recently it has to be a character other than the one who last updated.

Go to the dream suite using your secondary character. Lay down on the bed to talk to Luna about a dream like normal. When she asks you what kind of dream you like, blah blah blah, click "I'll search for one". You'll be given the options to search by Player Name, Town Name, or Region. Search by Town Name. It's easier to do it like that than player name since your town name will likely be more unique.

When the list of dreams matching that town name, the player name will be next to each choice. If the name is the same name as your mayor character, then it's most likely to be your own dream address.

My town name is Vocaloid, and is pretty commonly used in ACNL, but my character name is Kagamine and I've never seen that name used anywhere else (surprisingly). I was just derping around different dreams with my secondary character and found my own dream town using this method.

I can't guarantee that you'll always find your own town using this method, but I hope it works for you!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Thanks!

You are welcome ^_^

One thing I forgot to mention (can't edit now): You will almost always end up in a fairly old version of your town. I guess the server doesn't update that quickly.

I time travel, and it was January in my town. When I got the dream address it was November of the previous year, and made almost a week ago real-time. I had an old design that I was in progress of remaking on my character, and a secondary that I deleted was still there, while the secondary I had been USING wasn't there yet

Back