Ultra S/M I transferred a mystery gift/ event kyurem to ultra sun... can i still catch reshiram post game?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so maybe a weird question, but i sent a mystery gift kyurem to my copy of ultra sun and am looking to catch the reshiram in the post game so i can have a white kyurem in pokemon sword. will i still be able to catch reshiram post game in the wormholes? and if so how hard is she roughly to catch? i remember lobbing lots of ultra balls at some of these legends and it didnt go very well... i caught them yes, but it was kinda tough especially because i wasnt max levelled and some of these do a ton of damage (look at necrozma post game in the original sun/moon, i was underlevelled there and i actually had to restart the encounter a couple times because prisma laser did too much damage to my pokemon). farming money postgame isnt bad so im not worried about that part.

and if i can still encounter reshiram in the wormhole does pokemon home reject mystery gift mons? because if so then im in a bind, but hopefully not

Legends appearances don't really depend on what Pokemon you have (except the third legend in the stronger/genie trio). If you really need the third one I can Gen you the mons required in case you want to catch them. As long as you beat the main story (entered Hall of Fame) you can catch Reshiram in US. I think it's a green wormhole and I typically soft reset for better natures. No idea on home but I doubt it.

I used Level 100s I can trade you if you really need them to catch your legends. They are level 60.

Or you can buy Master Balls for PC from @Shulk but I haven't seen him lately.

Reactions: Kadaj
Legends appearances don't really depend on what Pokemon you have (except the third legend in the stronger/genie trio). If you really need the third one I can Gen you the mons required in case you want to catch them. As long as you beat the main story (entered Hall of Fame) you can catch Reshiram in US. I think it's a green wormhole and I typically soft reset for better natures. No idea on home but I doubt it.

I used Level 100s I can trade you if you really need them to catch your legends. They are level 60.

Or you can buy Master Balls for PC from @Shulk but I haven't seen him lately.
ok thanks ! i will try not to master ball but if its shiny and it starts looking scary i will definitely have to haha... probably wont happen but doesnt mean it cant. im only transferring the event kyurem (already have but not using yet) and the reshiram along with a solgaleo and necrozma for two of my favorite (fused) legends in the series. im going to see if i can remember how to get the extra cosmog as well for lunala (transfer to ultra moon and chansey farm) as long as sending to the other game will work here. some legends i wont transfer (diancie event for example) as mega evolution is currently impossible in sword/ shield to my knowledge... if it becomes possible later then i might send her but not unless that becomes a thing later on. i dont know if primal reversions are possible in sword/ shield or not but if they arent my groudon is also staying put. i heard fusion items can be acquired in the recent games but id have to look up how to get these

If you need a Swords Dance False Swiper and a fast sleep inflictor just ask. I also use Gyarados to switch mons with but any mon might do to take hits while throwing.

Reactions: Kadaj
If you need a Swords Dance False Swiper and a fast sleep inflictor just ask. I also use Gyarados to switch mons with but any mon might do to take hits while throwing.
gyrados can learn false swipe?? did not know this... ive been using my absol in ultra moon for chansey sweeping so i can level my team for the ultra sun playthrough but i did not think to give him swords dance (not sure why but oh well lol), i will be sure to add this soon to speed up the grind. only problem is im not sure if he can take enough hits from legendaries even being lv 100 and able to mega evolve.. should probably use something else for the stronger ones, i will catch an extra pheromosa and try her out since she should be more able to do this (not sure about her defense tho, its been a while so feel free to warn me if she isnt durable enough for this).

gyrados can learn false swipe??
Gyarados is for other tactics but the False Swiper I use Is Gallade.

Gyarados is for other tactics but the False Swiper I use Is Gallade.
ohh ok lol, i didnt think he could learn false swipe. should i bring a level 100 blissey to sponge on HP when i start catching legendaries post game? i know about how to set up a blissey troll (but unsure how to get seismic toss unfortunately for later). if they cant hit me then max potions are much more trivial lol. probably one of my favorite ways to stamina contest in a situation where the pokemon seems too powerful =) and we all know how easy it is to get her in both ultra sun/ moon too ^^

ohh ok lol, i didnt think he could learn false swipe. should i bring a level 100 blissey to sponge on HP when i start catching legendaries post game? i know about how to set up a blissey troll (but unsure how to get seismic toss unfortunately for later). if they cant hit me then max potions are much more trivial lol. probably one of my favorite ways to stamina contest in a situation where the pokemon seems too powerful =) and we all know how easy it is to get her in both ultra sun/ moon too ^^
Eviolite Chansey might be better but I don't think it's optimal since it won't be in very long if using the sleep condition. Soft-boiled is really all you need and Seismic Toss is a TM in Red/Blue so you can transfer Chansey with the move/level for desired nature. Though that doesn't work for Giratina. I use Hippowdon with Stockpile and Slack Off to out-stall mainly because I trained it to have high defensive stats (which I can Gen and transfer from DPPt for you/breed).

Eviolite Chansey might be better but I don't think it's optimal since it won't be in very long if using the sleep condition. Soft-boiled is really all you need and Seismic Toss is a TM in Red/Blue so you can transfer Chansey with the move/level for desired nature. Though that doesn't work for Giratina. I use Hippowdon with Stockpile and Slack Off to out-stall mainly because I trained it to have high defensive stats (which I can Gen and transfer from DPPt for you/breed).
alright, thanks. i just noticed we are very badly limited with usable transferred pokemon in sword/ shield... i deposited a couple shiny chansey, one blissey and several legends including zeroara, kyurem and palkia+ dialga along with the event shiny zerneas and ylveltal and yet the game only allowed me to put zeroara and kyurem into the game... the chansey and blissey had egg bomb highlighted (which was pretty stupid not going to lie...) and after looking up possible problems i realized none of these were listed as currently usable pokemon... any idea if this will be fixed during the patch we get for the dlc later? otherwise i have several sitting ducks here ;-; hope i dont have to buy it because i wont be able to right away either

alright, thanks. i just noticed we are very badly limited with usable transferred pokemon in sword/ shield... i deposited a couple shiny chansey, one blissey and several legends including zeroara, kyurem and palkia+ dialga along with the event shiny zerneas and ylveltal and yet the game only allowed me to put zeroara and kyurem into the game... the chansey and blissey had egg bomb highlighted (which was pretty stupid not going to lie...) and after looking up possible problems i realized none of these were listed as currently usable pokemon... any idea if this will be fixed during the patch we get for the dlc later? otherwise i have several sitting ducks here ;-; hope i dont have to buy it because i wont be able to right away either
Egg Bomb was removed from SwSh. I think you can only transfer them to Let's Go because Chansey isn't in SwSh and if it were it would be broken in terms of Dynamax. The rest of the Legends probably aren't in SwSh yet but I'm sure they'll be added in later.

Egg Bomb was removed from SwSh. I think you can only transfer them to Let's Go because Chansey isn't in SwSh and if it were it would be broken in terms of Dynamax. The rest of the Legends probably aren't in SwSh yet but I'm sure they'll be added in later.
ok thanks. it just said 'you cant deposit the pokemon there' so i was pretty confused (or something roughly along that line). i only have a one month sub because the full year is too expensive but fortunately i just left the mons in box 1 so nothing is erased when it wears off, as i will only buy a short term sub since its easier for me to manage the price for that and only when i wanna transfer some good pokemon.

also funny you mention blissey being broken in max raids which is definitely true, you can endlessly sponge on HP easily and partners can do the damage... but have you tried either fused necrozma? this one is truly immortal here, supereffectives are much weaker against him and his stats are insane especially with perfect IVs and good EV spreads... this is the real monster right here =D

Back