I want splatoon for 3ds!

• Thread starter Bulbakid
  • Start date
Bulbakid

Bulbakid

~ahuhuhu~
Towns Folk
Yes I know this is a weird place to put it but the 3ds has the capability to hold a great game like Splatoon. It has internet connection, it has L R ABXY and a joypad and +, and it has amiibo capabilities! So why won't Nintendo release it for 3ds? WHY?!?!?!?!!???

Reactions: Hayleia, Eric Cartman and supermonk404
There are games like Street Fighter 4 and Resident Evil Revelations that prove the 3DS can run pretty games that have better console versions so this is a good question. It's probably an issue with memory, or least for the older 3DS'. It could probably run on a New 3DS (I still hate that name) but I don't know how well Xenoblade sold on it so it may even be the fact that they may not make a lot of money if that were the case.

I may sound like I don't want this, but I really do! It sounds amazing. I haven't bought a Wii U because the price is a little steep for me but I'd love to be able to play Splatoon!

Because Splatoon is a Wii U exclusive, it's sold incredibly well there and can be a system seller for Wii U. Also, 3DS isn't really even that suited to shooters - unless you cound N3DS, but how much has that sold to justify Splatoon for N3DS?

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
It's exclusive to the Wii U :p And still yet some controls and mechanics might be weird for the 3ds console. It's not that common that you'll have a same game for both the Wii U and 3DS unless it really would be good. (Like SSB4 was on both consoles and they both sold pretty well)

I agree with you. I know the 3DS/New 3DS has it's share of exclusives. But Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2? These games look really awesome and would be awesome to play on the go. The only games that's on both systems that I like so far is SSB4 and Hyrule Warriors. So even if I have to see a scaled down version to get Splatoon on the New 3DS, I would gladly accept it.

I don't think the 3DS might have enough power to run Splatoon... Also Shooters are really hard to play on 3DS, Even on the New 3Ds it's hard too! But even then Splatoon on 3DS would be awesome, and I would totally buy it on Day 1.

Reactions: DJFoxx84
I don't think the 3DS might have enough power to run Splatoon... Also Shooters are really hard to play on 3DS, Even on the New 3Ds it's hard too! But even then Splatoon on 3DS would be awesome, and I would totally buy it on Day 1.
If you ask me, they can at least try. Xenoblade Chronicles is a pretty big game.

Yeah, the new 3ds is not capable either. Xenoblade chronicles x is not that big of a graphic demanding game, thats why it was released on new 3ds. There is no way splatoon will be on the new 3ds either, its not that powerful and it will not be thhat capable, if you really want this game, get a wii u. Thats how it works.

Yes I know this is a weird place to put it but the 3ds has the capability to hold a great game like Splatoon. It has internet connection, it has L R ABXY and a joypad and +, and it has amiibo capabilities! So why won't Nintendo release it for 3ds? WHY?!?!?!?!!???
I absolutely agree with you. Ever since Splatoon came out for Wii U it boggles my that we can't get it for the 3DS if why have smash 4 for both of the Nintendo consoles. Though I think the reason why it's exclusive for to be only played on the Wii U is because Nintendo wants to boost the sales of the Wii U since it is low for standards so there trying to make games exclusive to make people want to buy the Wii U making Nintendo's market sales increase significlly.

I absolutely agree with you. Ever since Splatoon came out for Wii U it boggles my that we can't get it for the 3DS if why have smash 4 for both of the Nintendo consoles. Though I think the reason why it's exclusive for to be only played on the Wii U is because Nintendo wants to boost the sales of the Wii U since it is low for standards so there trying to make games exclusive to make people want to buy the Wii U making Nintendo's market sales increase significlly.
The 3ds nor the new 3ds can handle it, I am sure of it. The screen is too small and its just not made for a handheld in the first place. The wii u needs its exclusives also. If you really want this game, buy a wii u is the message. The wii u also is made for splatoon while the 3ds is not, its just not capable in the first place. This is why it is not on the 3ds and will never be. That would be simply impossible to do on the 3ds, no matter what people say.

Instead of 4 on 4 online battles, it would be 2 on 2 online battles. It would be unsuccessful to me. Not worth it. Plus, I somehow have a feeling it would have less content due to limited memory.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
Back