AC:NL I want to get a person out in animal crossing new leaf. HOW!

• Thread starter bunnygirl76712
  • Start date
B

bunnygirl76712

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
UHHHHHHHHHHH! it is so annoying he wont leave. i ignore him and hit him with the net but he wont budge.

Or you can also just talk to every neighbor except for the one you want to leave. They will possibly leave after some time, seeing that you never talk to them.

lol, it's annoying when they won't leave xD

Keep trying, they'll leave eventually :3

Bury a pitfall seed and make the villager as angry as possible. Keep reporting to Isabelle about the villager, DO NOT talk to them and maintain friendly relations with others. There comes a villager which is almost impossible to move. Keep trying and they wil move out evenually.

If you take your shovel and hit them with it a lot, they'll ask to move out really quickly. If you keep walking into them and pushing them they'll get angry too. I've done that about 5 times. I just never get really good villagers...

just ignore him hitting him makes him stay

What you need to do is make a new character and introduce yourself with that character than play on it everyday for atleast a week, and ignore him. He should move out pretty soon.
heres a video on it:

Well with mine, I really did give up. If you delete your profile, it is the only way to make them disappear.

I'd try cycling villagers! This is where you timetravel an amount of days to functiion the moving of a villager.
http://bamdom.tumblr.com/post/57682343411/alternatively-titled-how-to-get-your-dream
Is one of the best guides. However it might take a while considering you've treated the villager badly, The idea of a villager moving out is that the villager has become friends with you and needs to move on, as happens reality. But other suggestions do work, if you keep up the bad treatment they will definitely move out however cycling villagers can be very quick once you get started with it. Also cycling is safe as long as you pay attention :) Good luck getting them out!!

P.S. Creating a new character and cycling with that character is an effective way of getting over the bad treatment barrier because new characters won't have a bad record.

You can't move them like kick them out and stuff.
I just go and be a a hole to them and they sometimes leave

Y Y Y? What type of a mayor are you? YOU TRY TO MAKE THEM HAPPY! In real life, if someone annoys you, do you go and kill him/her? I THINK NOOOOOOOOOT!

Reactions: faustine and Mizunil
I talk to everyone I like and ignore the ones I dont. After about a week that villager should move out.

Back