Votes: 4 100.0%
  • anime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
drakor

drakor

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I would LOVE to have the pokemon series based off of the manga, it would be a dream come true
I love the manga, the characters are great too and they don't waste your time (ash) and take forever to reach their goals(unlike somebody who takes a really long time and in the end doesn't really complete his goal "gotta catch em all":meh:)

I love the characters Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Silver, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum etc. (can't remember them all it's been a long time):D

I love how the villains aren't a joke:vamp: (team rocket:mad:) and chase after one pokemon from region to region (Team Rocket really has no life if they actually would chase after one pikachu all across the pokemon world)
They make the teams actually feel like a threat, the anime made team rocket into a total joke that has gotten very old.:rage:

I love how the characters actually get STRONG and their pokemon stay STRONG:D, and the plot is actually good they also AGE (something ash can never do)

Also the pokemon world is actually dangerous and scary in some situations, it actually bring that serious feeling to it.:cool:

Also they actually change to a new character when a new region is shown{Red(Kanto) Gold(Johto) Dia & Pearl(Sinnoh)} instead of making the main character travel there and some how lose to the level 1 pokemon(ash)

Over all I just really would love it if the manga would become an anime (actually based off of the anime) what do you think?:)

Attachments

• PA 22.jpg
    PA 22.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2
I've read one random volume of manga from the Diamond and Pearl series (I think volume 7? Idk, it was at walmart and I was like "ooh! Manga!" and bought it because I'm weird like that...), so I honestly don't know how much I can relate here. I stopped watching the anime, because I agree that Ash wastes time and Team Rocket is a joke. I imagine the anime would be much better if it was based off the manga, and I'd love to watch it if it did that.

Meh, I've seen all these walls of text claiming that someone wants the anime to be based on the manga. Also, most of your arguments are just subjetives arguments, but I respect that.

Special (Adventures) is too edgy, period.

Special (Adventures) is too edgy, period.
I like it. It's not ridiculous "Look at me, I'm so mature!" teen edgy, which is about 75% of why people use "edgy" as a derogatory adjective (other 25%: mostly 4chan), but it's not just a silly plot that's cheaply rehashed every few years to appeal to new audiences.

Although I'm sure it's probably drifted towards "a silly plot ... rehashed ... etc." at this point.

That said, I still like the original Pokemon anime. I don't like the endless chronological impossibilities or anything, but those primarily evolved as Gen II began to reach the end of its anime run.

Back