I won a rare NES Game Cart on Listia.

• Thread starter NintendoCosmos
  • Start date
NintendoCosmos

NintendoCosmos

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Since Club Nintendo is ending, I bought a whole bunch of Wii Fit games, And auctioned off the Club Nintendo Code inside, I got bids for over 7,000 credits. And I used those credits to bid on Clash At Demonhead for the NES. I've been looking for this. Just waiting for it to come in the mail. When it does, It's going straight to my NES collection. I almost own 300 NES games.

835d6a7bbc42d34648d2ec3893b368be.jpg

105435-clash-at-demonhead-nes-screenshot-us-title-screens.gif

Goood for you! I was using listia in the past, but i got scammed few times, so I thought, that it is not trusty auction site, but I think I will be trying to win there something for my 3DS :p

This is really cool! I hope it is a real one and not a bootleg though ^^

It is real, the woman is getting rid of all of the NES games, that her son used to play. It was taken up to much room in the attic, So She has been selling her games. Some are rare some are very common. I even asked her if she has the Nintendo World Championships game cart from 1990. She said she didn't have it.

Oh, congratulations! :)
That's a really impressive collection of Nintendo games you have there. When did you first start collecting games? :eek:
Let's hope it's in mint condition with the box and manual and stuff :3

Great I see that you are a very much a Nintendo collector and that is really very nice . That is a pretty rare game that you got . I hope that you get that Nintendo World Championship cart game because I also heard that it was very very rare to find and very expensive if you ever fin it online to buy . Hope you find it soon ;)

Great I see that you are a very much a Nintendo collector and that is really very nice . That is a pretty rare game that you got . I hope that you get that Nintendo World Championship cart game because I also heard that it was very very rare to find and very expensive if you ever fin it online to buy . Hope you find it soon ;)

I check the tracking number a minute ago. And it stated the my Rare NES, AKA Nintendo Entertainment System Game Cart is out on delivery right now. Clash At Demon Head, Is almost here. & I'm not taking about the band from the movie Scott Pilgrim Vs the world.

Back