Splatoon 2 Idea for new expansion.

• Thread starter Mercedes-Benz
  • Start date
Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

"He protecc, he attacc, he walk fast as hecc :3"
Towns Folk
I know this section is for the game and the content already in the game, but I just wanted to blurt an idea that came in my mind. Let me know if this sounds fresh. (pun intended)

THE ACID EXPANSION

"Long ago, there was a squid. This squid loved to experiment with all types of ink. But, an ink he loved to experiment with got out of hand during a final test of the ink's power. This ink was said to have very special and volatile properties that could burn both Inklings and Octarians from the inside out, making the substance much worse than falling in water."

"To this day, no one has seen this substance. But, one thing is certain; the name of the man who'd made this toxic ooze which is enough to bring Inktopolis to cinders is still out there... "

"To some, he is a genius. To others, he is a madman. He is..."

Dr. AC.1D

"Dr. AC.1D was once known as Dr. A.C. Idaty, a scientist known for his groovy tunes and rocking experiments. They say his final experiment turned on him, and he absorbed the power held with in the substance. This caused his body to morph and change into a state much like Sanitized Octarians. He named this newly found power, "Acidification." Acidification afflicts both Inkling and Octarian species, causing the Acidified species to run rampart, only to answer the heed of Dr. AC.1D. Not much else is known about the creation of his special "Acid Ink", but as Inklings and Octarians know, it is a force that must be stopped..."

This is the backstory I have for now. Idk if anyone would be interested in playing something like this, but lmk what your thoughts are about this "expansion" idea,

That sounds super dangerous. .-. Also, pretty interesting to go off of. A substance even more hazardous than water would have both Inklings and Octolings work together to bring em' down. I was gonna ask if there's any good points about the acid ink, but I think it'd be best to just leave it as is. Adds more thrills~

I'd buy it. :3

Reactions: Samster
Back