Ideas for Animal Crossing U

• Thread starter Jac15664
  • Start date
J

Jac15664

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
We all know that Animal Crossingwill come to the Wii U and lets think of some ideas!

My Ideas

Local Mutiplayer
How this would work is one player would play on the tv while one plays on the gamepad local play could trigger special events in the town and give special jobs from the villagers.

Online serprate towns a.k.a. Miiverse Town
This might not happen but it is possible Miiverse town would be a online town that you and hour friends can only move in where it is a lobby town which you can take items from the online town to your own town and if they could do a idea like this give full voice chat.

Get to choose to be a mayor or villager
This seems to bug me but I never used the mayor progects in New Leaf but my sister loved this so I think you should get a choice to be a villager or mayor.

Bring back the mayor gameplay
I know the people out there that liked the mayor gameplay so bring it back

Amiibo
Tom Nook amiibo take my bells!

What do you think and add on.

Jobs
There should be some jobs implemented in ac u. In 3ds there is just a cafe but in U there could be a variety of jobs like carpenter or something that you can do daily and earn bells as well
Duping
No more duping in my opinion. Nintendo should really fix this. I admit, I've probably gotten A minimum of like 50 mil bells from Duping but this just kinda ruins the game now that I realize it. Take for example the 7-11 set. It used to be held in really high esteem by many people as dlc(well at least from what I saw) but after Duping got around nobody really cared for it. It used to be sold on gamefaqs acnl board for 20 mil bells but now you can basically get it for free. With Duping, nothing is really rare because people can just get it. Forget spending hours grinding bells or checking the island every day to collect mermaid set pieces when you can just get it for free in >5mins easy. A game where people spend hundreds of hours getting furniture and bells becomes some one hour long duping spree for 100mil bells. I really hope nintendo fixes duping in the next acnl.

More fruits man, more and more and more fruits!!! At least 20 fruits and they keep adding more fruits via DLC in Club Nintendo (hey wait, CN is closing:().More the fruits, more the fun in Animal Crossing!!

The ability to choose where villagers move in. This would really help my OCD and make me stop hitting players with nets. It would also help with town decoration and pwps since you don't have to worry about the placement of the houses anymore.

Reactions: 532
Being the mayor, we should be able to mark spots where the villagers can setle their homes. Better than that, all homes shoul be lined up in one street. Also, weshould be able to construct pathways and all tomake a scene of a real town.

Different animals, even MORE customization options, and..bring the NES games back! I don't think they were in New Leaf (but if they were, feel free to correct me), and this was my favorite part about Animal Crossing for GameCube. Of course, now we have Virtual Console titles, so it's not really needed but..it was still awesome to do!

You should be able to place houses and stores anywhere you want! More bigger area, and they have to have a bike or something on the lines of that. I mean seriously the player walks so slow, so I'm hoping for a faster way like bikes ect. Also they should have a story mode type of thing.

It would be nice can be criate animal characters on Mii! :cat:

You should be able to place houses and stores anywhere you want! More bigger area, and they have to have a bike or something on the lines of that. I mean seriously the player walks so slow, so I'm hoping for a faster way like bikes ect. Also they should have a story mode type of thing.

Yeah, I've always wanted some type of player-controlled transportation. Sure, there's been boats and buses but that's all controlled by the computer and you pretty much end up at one location. It would be cool if we could control different vehicles so we could travel.

That might force us to need a bigger map to make the transportation worth while, but I've got not problem with that. :)

A bigger house (Mansion) I know that the house looked really big in New Leaf but I mean for all the floors to be equal to the first floor.

More Nintendo furniture I wouldn't seeing Zelda wallpaper, carpet, bed, etc. Same with Pokémon, Metroid, Earthbound.

The NES would be fun to see again, or maybe the 64, or a playable GameCube (seriously it's just there, begging to be played).

A bike or a scooter would be fun to have, because despite the villager being fast I sometimes wish I could go faster, also a lawnmower for all the weeds that usually spawn when you stop playing for awhile.

Also this might seem stupid but what about having the option to play as an animal? It could be based off your Chinese Zodiac? (And you get the cat option by telling Rover "Why do you care?" :angelic:)

Last edited:
Back