If food was a drink, would you still have it

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
So this may sound really weird but, say they made like a meatloaf, or burger, or fry flavored drinks, that tasted exactly like it? So like if it just came in a bottle and you drank it, but it didn’t have the texture of a normal burger or fries or whatever. So like you couldn’t chew it, you just drink it. Anyways my question is, would you have food flavored drinks?

R A N C H S O D A

oh wait thats a thing already.

I wanna know what a bagel drink or grilled cheese drink would taste like.

Reactions: AricAttack
Ranch soda is already a thing? Is it bad I kinda wanna try it?

Ranch soda is already a thing? Is it bad I kinda wanna try it?
yes

Reactions: Duffy
ah yes mr lester's horrible mistakes

Gimme a Fried Chicken Soda, stat! I swear, if one of you posts a link with Fried Chicken Soda for sale... :eyes2:

not gonna lie, having food by drinking it sounds kinda icky. I enjoy the texture and taste the regular way. It means faster meals (perfect for those on the go, But I have a lot of free time anyways, lul). I guess that means I'd eventually starve myself if food only existed in liquid form, Oh well. xD

That would be disgusting in my opinion. I like chewing my food. Not swallowing it without even the slightest bit of chewing.

Would the drink be the same flavor as the food? Cause if so, then no. Imagine eating a beef patty but as a drink. BLEGH. The regular way is more natural and it may taste better overall.

Back