Gen 2 if you chould be any pokemon

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
IF you could be any Pokemon from gen2 what would you be?

For Gen 2? Alright! I think I would be...a Feraligatr.

Any Pokemon from Gen 2? I'd say Eevee, but Eevee isn't gen 2... I guess either Espeon or Umbreon then. I like both of them a lot. As a matter of a fact, Umbreon and Espeon are my favorite Eeveelutions as well! I like their designs a lot.

If I were Umbreon/Espeon I'd be a shiny one of course. Why be all boring looking??

I'd like to be Shuckle. He has a few different strats in later generations and if you don't use him in battle he can ferment some berries which is an added bonus. So if the trainer wants money he can sell the berry juice so quality of life for Shuckle goes way up.

I think I'd like to be a Scizor. He's really unique, powerful, and yes, awesome. And he can fly.

From the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team's personality test, I'd be a Psyduck. (then I did it again, not saying about me but about what I thought an Eevee would be and I got Eevee)

I’d wanna be a Furret, cause they’re flipping adorable! I’d have no trouble getting any affection, and everyone would wanna pet me! :p

Reactions: Alegria
I’d wanna be a Furret, cause they’re flipping adorable! I’d have no trouble getting any affection, and everyone would wanna pet me! :p
Oh my goodness Furret are so cute!

Fun fact! Furret are bigger than Charizard.

Reactions: Duffy
I know! Its so weird! Its not as adorable now knowing that, now is it? :p
it makes me wonder how they measure it... is it the length of the Furret from tail to head? is it Charizard's wing size?

it makes me wonder how they measure it... is it the length of the Furret from tail to head? is it Charizard's wing size?
I would HOPE Furret was measured from head to tail...

Im not too sure about Charizard though... The measuring is all weird.

Umbreon, probably. I'd be all mysterious.

Ho-oh. I'm surprised no one said that.

Back