Ultimate If you could add any character to super smash bros what would it be

• Thread starter FireEmblem14
  • Start date
FireEmblem14

FireEmblem14

Awakening Performer
Towns Folk
This is a debatable topic but I would like to hear your opinions and reason for wanting this character to be in smash bros ultimate (I literally called Piranha Plant.) I either want Piplup(why) or Lyn in super smash bros ultimate. I know there are enough pokemon in smash bros but Piplup could bring something new to the roster. I also really like penguins and puffins so I see no reason why it shouldn't be in smash bros. Lyn(my other choice) is a demon and she would be the only pure ranged fire emblem character in super smash bros(I also called chrom well before it was announced at E3. The conversation went like this:
One of my friends: What characters will be new in smash for switch(that was well before the name)
Me: Chrom). Lyn is just a beast in fe anyway so those are my choices

I would personally want either Dante or Nero from the Devil May Cry games. Dante has been in a similar game to smash and therefore has a moveset. Nintendo could use the Moveset that's in Marvel vs Capcom 3. His Final Smash could be him entering his Devil Trigger for 3 seconds or so.

Reactions: FireEmblem14
Black Shadow
Protoman
Ryu Hayabusa
Banjo & Kazooie
Klonoa
Funky Kong
Dixie Kong

Spyro
Magnus (if there's another Kid Icarus game in the future sort of like how Dark Samus was an assist)
Darunia
Ray MK III
Shadow or Silver
Phoenix Wright
Jack Frost (SMT)
Pokémon Trainer 2 with Treeko, Combusken, and Swampert and the skins of Brendan, May, Wes, and Michael since there's so many Gen 3 tracks.

this is the agreed opinion of me and my friends. Goomba(Because) and boo(obviously).
Movesets of all the characters:
Goomba:
Neutral B: Tanooki Tail. Goomba spins his Tanooki tail. It does 12% and can deflect projectiles.

Side B: Kuribo's Shoe. Goomba puts on his Kuribo's Shoe, then he charges forward and stomps on anyone in his way.

Up B: Goomba summoning box. A summoning box appears right below goomba and he/she lands on it and goomba jump on it to build up more jump height. It will last 4 jumps

Down B: Head Bonk. Goomba turns upside-down and trips, except when in the air. If he is in the air, he launches himself down. When he touches the ground he does the same but causes a big explosion.

Final Smash: Goomba Mob. Goomba summons a giant mob of Goombas that follow him wherever he goes.

Boo:
Neutral B:Boo Army. Can be charged and sends out a stream of boos. Travels further the more you charge

Side B:Substitute: Greninja's move of the same name

Up B: Slow Fade: Is given super armour while fading moves in the direction of the circle pad.

Down B: Hide counter: Boo hides and then unleashes an attack with the eyes 1.2x more powerful than the actual attack

Final smash: King Boo. Boo turns into king boo and deals devastating attacks that deal a total of 40% if hit . Useless if s if activated facing an enemy(only against that enemy)

I kinda want another sonic rep; poor sonic has been a little lonely since Brawl. Tails or Amy maybe; Knuckles and Shadow are assist trophies. I want bandana dee as well- how many spear guys do we have? none. It would complete the kirby set of playable kirby characters in main games

If we could get Quote from Cave Story (please nintendo ;-; ) and Master Chief from Halo, Smash Ultimate would take Super Mario Bros. 2's spot of GOTY every year

Back