If you could be any object, what would you be?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
This is probably the weirdest thread I’ve ever made. xD

Basically, I had a really weird thought the other day. I thought about what it would be like to be a coffee pot. Then, I thought about what it would be like to have a superpower to turn into any inanimate object you want.

Let’s say you have that power. If you could be any one inanimate object, what would it be? :eyes:

This is probably the weirdest thread I’ve ever made. xD

Basically, I had a really weird thought the other day. I thought about what it would be like to be a coffee pot. Then, I thought about what it would be like to have a superpower to turn into any inanimate object you want.

Let’s say you have that power. If you could be any one inanimate object, what would it be? :eyes:
A purple crayon. I don't know why but I just want to be a purple crayon.

Reactions: Yesilikethatone
I've always wanted to be a doll. For some reason, I like the idea of being a doll that creeps people out and see it all in it's perspective.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
A shotgun. No casings, just a shotgun. Just wait until they tear me apart wink wink. Also I hope I don't feel pain taking all the pieces out.

Tank. I want to be a tank. It's the only real answer and obvious choice, I want to be a tank.

Imagine all the stuff I could blow up. Plus, with all that armour, I could at least plow my way through a few city blocks, causing millions of dollars in damage before the police even have a chance to stop me.

I would want to turn into an extremely powerful supercomputer robot with the capacity to move... totally not so that I can transform into any character from any series that I want by using the supercomputer to render the graphics hehehehe

Back