If You Could Chose The Last Game On Wii U, What Would It Be?

• Thread starter G MAN
  • Start date
G MAN

G MAN

NYEH HEH HEH!
Towns Folk
We all know that the NX will be dropping soon, and will hopefully have a better launch line up than the Wii U. The Wii U really picked up these last 2 years or so, but for many, it felt too late to buy one. This caused it to fail miserably, not to mention the poorly optimized 3rd party games(the few there are). Despite this, I legitimately enjoy my Wii U, and it will be a long time favorite of mine. However, the NX is sure to stop production of Wii U games soon. So, besides the games we already have announced, let's say there is one last game being allowed for the Wii U, and you're in charge as to what it is. No budget, no rules. Besides one. It has to be a 1st party game. So? What do you think would be a good send off to the Wii U? It can be a remaster, a new game, even a new IP.

We all know that the NX will be dropping soon, and will hopefully have a better launch line up than the Wii U. The Wii U really picked up these last 2 years or so, but for many, it felt too late to buy one. This caused it to fail miserably, not to mention the poorly optimized 3rd party games(the few there are). Despite this, I legitimately enjoy my Wii U, and it will be a long time favorite of mine. However, the NX is sure to stop production of Wii U games soon. So, besides the games we already have announced, let's say there is one last game being allowed for the Wii U, and you're in charge as to what it is. No budget, no rules. Besides one. It has to be a 1st party game. So? What do you think would be a good send off to the Wii U? It can be a remaster, a new game, even a new IP.
If it weren't for the fact that it's going to be BotW, I wouldn't release a new game unless it was a New F-Zero or a GOOD StarFox

Reactions: G MAN
If it weren't for the fact that it's going to be BotW, I wouldn't release a new game unless it was a New F-Zero or a GOOD StarFox
Wow, quick and very fair reply :p

A remaster of ocarina of time would sound nice. Either that, or perhaps an animal crossing wii u or maybe even 4 swords wii u? who knows, either of those three sound good to me.

Reactions: G MAN
A remaster of ocarina of time would sound nice. Either that, or perhaps an animal crossing wii u or maybe even 4 swords wii u? who knows, either of those three sound good to me.
Why would make a remake the last game. OoT has been over done to the point of overkill, animal crossing is better on mobile or the NX, and 4 swords is eh.

I would also gain BotW as my last Wii U game. (Saving the best for last, kinda perfect in my opinion.)

Reactions: V_Weeb and G MAN
Definitely something that crossed SMT and Fire Emblem. Like they said they would. But they crossed it with persona and it all kinda turned into a horrible trashy mess. And BotW because that's already coming out anyway.

Let's see how many different consoles can you play it on...
OoT
N64, GCN, Wii VC, 3DS
4 Swords
GBA, GCN, DSI, 3DS

Given the timing I'd be consistent and say Earthbound 2 as a 3D remake as it already has the other two in it's library and it could stay 2D on the New 3DS. I'm just saying this because all the games have been released at the end of it's consoles life span. Any other first party game I'd want would be Kid Icarus (like KI:U) or a 2D Metroid game.

Why would make a remake the last game. OoT has been over done to the point of overkill, animal crossing is better on mobile or the NX, and 4 swords is eh.
That's true, I think oot 3ds will be the best we ever get, which is not bad by any means at all. And perhaps animal crossing can wait to get its release in the smartphone world. I just thought of 4 swords because I myself love playing multiplayer games such as smash or splatoon, and what better way in my opinion than a 4 swords entry? A long shot, but still sounds cool to me.

A new Pokemon Snap game would be amazing! I mean the WiiU gamepad could add so much! how cool would it be to point the gamepad at the pokemon and actually feel like your taking a picture... They should have done that at the beginning in my opinion

Well, if I could choose the last WiiU game, I would probably have made the same choice as Nintendo, and let Breath of the Wild be the last WiiU game. It is just such an excellent game, one that really serves as something of a "going out with a bang" experience for the WiiU.

If I had to choose one last game for wii u it would have to be I really good main stream Mario game much like Mario glaxey or something as extravagant. I honestly see the wii u having some pretty hit games on it's own so idk what can hit top tier on wii u at the moment. I mean we have a switch title, breath of the wild, on wii u so idk what can top that.

Back