if you could have any game on the switch what would it be

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
if you could have any game on the switch what would it be, and why?

I would have overwatch on the switch, because everyone has it.

I don't know theres lots games that I like so can't just pick one

I don't know theres lots games that I like so can't just pick one
any game, it can be any game from any consle

any game, it can be any game from any consle
Well Mario Maker would be nice though. I wanted play it on go if it be like wii u one.

Well Mario Maker would be nice though. I wanted play it on go if it be like wii u one.
i played the wii u version, and love it but the 3ds version was not good in my opinon

i played the wii u version, and love it but the 3ds version was not good in my opinon
Yeah thats why I like it on switch because most likely make it like wii u

Well, I would love to have a new donkey Kong game, something similar to what donkey Kong 64 was. I love donkey Kong and According to recent rumours a new donkey Kong game could be on its way to the nintendo switch.
Another game I would like to have on the switch would be Star wars battlefront 2, that game looks really good and I loved the first one. Let´s just hope EA doesn´t misjudge the nintendo switch and it starts supporting it once and for all.

Probably a new Pokemon game. I've stopped playing Pokemon after Black and White 2 (except for the Sapphire/Ruby remake) but for some reason I feel like I'd play it again if they released one on the switch like Pokemon XD Gales of Darkness on the GameCube years back.

Reactions: Duffy
Probably a new Pokemon game. I've stopped playing Pokemon after Black and White 2 (except for the Sapphire/Ruby remake) but for some reason I feel like I'd play it again if they released one on the switch like Pokemon XD Gales of Darkness on the GameCube years back.
they are making one right now for the switch

Reactions: Toasty-senpai
they are making one right now for the switch
Ohh! I didn't know that. I need to look into this and follow it. This has got me excited.

I'd want Paper Mario: TTYD on switch. I'm sick of the newer Paper Mario games, and a throwback to TTYD would be great. They could add in some new ares, remake the graphics, maybe a new sidekick, and it would be amazing!

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, or Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, probably. I could see myself playing those a lot even more then I already do on my PS4 and PC.

Back