If you could have only one video game for the rest of your life, what would it be?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
A lot of us are gamers at heart, playing many different genres of games, different consoles, and everything in between. However, let’s say you could only have one video game for the rest of your life. If you had to pick just one, what would it be? :eek:

For me, I would go Splatoon 2, because it’ll always be an addiction for me, and I could never say goodbye to it for good. xP

So, what about you?

This is a tough question. All games I play are fun, but maybe I would choose Smash Bros Ultimate, because it looks fun and would keep me occupied for a while. :)

Reactions: Samster
This is a tough question. All games I play are fun, but maybe I would choose Smash Bros Ultimate, because it looks fun and would keep me occupied for a while. :)
Oh no, forgot about Smash Ultimate. Well, guess I’m stuck with Salmon Run and Ranked Battles for the rest of my life. xP

Oh no, forgot about Smash Ultimate. Well, guess I’m stuck with Salmon Run and Ranked Battles for the rest of my life. xP

And while you do Salmon Runs and all that stuff I'll be having fun playing Smash Bros. :D

As long as it has a good story mode, ill be fine playing smash ultimate for the rest of my days. Maybe ill go pro.

This might sound a bit cheesy, but it is the rest of my life we're talking about here. So...

Minecraft.

Think about it. There really is no limit to the content because all of it is procedurally generated or use created. A vast modding scene and regular updates help with that too. Minecraft may be a little bit tired at this point, but it will never quite get stale.
I would have picked something like Dark Souls, but even those types of games have limited content - you finish the story, reach the highest level, etc. With Minecraft, I don't really have to worry about that.

I've tried Minecraft once and I didn't really enjoy it, although I like open world games such as minecraft.

Back