Gen 6 If you could join Team Flare, would you?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If Pokemon X and Pokemon Y gave you the choice of joining Team Flare, would you? :sneaky:

Lol, Yes I would and just for that blazing outfit xD and because they're totally "Stylish" xD /Sarcasm

PS. They suck I'd rather join Team Rocket xD

Reactions: ErixSan
Lol, Yes I would and just for that blazing outfit xD and because they're totally "Stylish" xD /Sarcasm

PS. They suck I'd rather join Team Rocket xD

For what I saw, I think the same.

i would beat their boss then take over so i can do nice things lol not bad. o3o

One word. No. I'd rather be a simple Pokemon Trainer and beat them than join them.

I would totally play as them if after I finished the game, I could play as team flare! They should totally add that, but it might cost them some money and time...

No i would not join them, they are ugly and they dont have style, also they are strange, but i would like to join team galactic they are more interesting and use other kind of pokemon not fire, and i dont see the big deal of the villains in the games lol

I would in an instant. I've always wanted to join the bad guys in pokemon because I think it'd be fun. xD Tbh I'd join any team in pokemon that was on the bad side...I just want a change from saving the world. I want to cause the world to end for once in it :p Or try to

I'd rather be a Cipher with a meaningful plan than being a Team Flare member with red clothes.

I think Team Flare is pretty pointless, so I would never join them. If I were to join a team, I might join Team Aqua or Magma so that I could tame Kyogre/Groudon. However, I can do that as a Pokemon Trainer already so I see no need to tie my loyalties to evil thugs anyways.

Never!! Even this scorching flame team persuade me into their team..who anyway want to be in the lame blaze team ~~ those style of them which they considered so stylist is not match with mine sorry, prefer normal trainer ,sorry.team flare I have let you down ..hope finding a mew member ,thats what I really.want to said,if its happens: p

Nope, if I could I'd create my own 'team'. I think that with the philosophy of Lysandre however isn't wrong... He just acted the wrong way. My team would be only the strongest pokémon and trainers combined with a spread set of hidden bases instead of one. Aaaand... then I'd take over the region after which the world would be to follow. i would start my whole plan with eliminating the champion and the elite four (first by defeating them and if they do not join me then more definitive) and winning the trust of professor Skymore as to learn a thing or two. I wouldn't be as stupid as to steal all pokéballs (what the heck, team flare?!) but I would simply make the pokéball factory create a set of masterballs for me which I would use tto catch as many legendaries as possible. And then I'd just go wild until the world is mine. (Mind you I'd only do this in a game)

I think i'll join in and gather infos, then send the infos to police, heheh lol

One year later, Spinnerweb replied to the thread. :D

I wouldn't. They are all so narcissistic and narcissism is what I hate most. They're always going, "Hee haw! Look at our cool moves! We're too awesome," and a second later, "How could you beat the cool us? Boo hoo hoo!" I found them really annoying, in the bad way, the way even villains shouldn't be. And the outfit is ridiculous.

They might be 'Cool.' (Haha, no. They're seriously lame.) But they have the single stupidest plan of any antagonist team in all six gens.

Not really. Even though their plan was well thought out and had some greater purpose than most teams. However you get to wear such an ugly color it wouldn't be worth it and I'd rather live with Pokémon than die with them.

Back