Gen 1 If You Could Join Team Rocket, Would You?

• Thread starter diamond655
  • Start date
D

diamond655

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Well, would you? Name says it all! Just post below!

I probably wouldn't, I would just send them blasting off again!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Not really (they lost to a kid and use wimpy Pokemon). I'd still rather be a Cipher because the actually had good (and Shadow) Pokemon and they posed more of a threat. Name a Pokemon criminal organization and I'll almost always say the Ciphers are better. I say almost because Team Plasma was pretty cool too (and they had a legendary).

I would join. Not to do evil, but to find out information about them :D . Find out all their secrets like passwords, equipment, and tricks, destroy their equipment and then abandon them and vanish from them. Maybe then change my name nd do whatever I could do not be recognized by them again lol :D
So all the trainers and Pokemon lived happily ever after :giggle:

I would not! But Jessie and James makes the organization look foolish, I've remember in the Pokemon Movie 5 (Pokémon Heroes: Latios and Latias), Annie and Oakley, were awesome. They actually came really close to conquering the town, even though there intentions were evil, I still find that cool, I won't want to join them though, because they were only objectifying Pokemon as slaves to do there dirty work.

I'm not really sure if this is in the hypothetical world that Team Rocket is real, or if you just mean in the game series.

If you could in the game series, I would definitely join them. It would be a nice change of pace from the story in the games we've been getting, which has been pretty boring the past few years.

Not really (they lost to a kid and use wimpy Pokemon). I'd still rather be a Cipher because the actually had good (and Shadow) Pokemon and they posed more of a threat. Name a Pokemon criminal organization and I'll almost always say the Ciphers are better. I say almost because Team Plasma was pretty cool too (and they had a legendary).
How about Team Flare?

How about Team Flare?
I'd be a power ranger over someone wearing red every day.

YES !!! i would join team rocket and i will work my way up to the top and be the boss and a gym leader at the same time :p and then once I've gained control over the organization - i will go bragging about it :p

No, I wouldn't. Sure it would make a different story, but I wouldn't work for evil in a Pokémon game. I would rather blast them, just like in the anime.

I would join without hesitation. I would quickly rise to the top (seeing as all their grunts and admins are child's play), and start building an empire. Once I had sufficient amount of funds, I would slowly start to take control of the towns and cities, making it a very hazardous place to reside unless you pledged support to Team Rocket.

I would join and i would convince them to change their ways and to protect pokemon

It would be pretty cool. If I could have decent pokemon (not use their weak ones) then why not? xD

Team Rocket are awesome. x3

Yes i would join them, just to see how things work in there, and its a more easy way in the pokemon world than being a pokemon trainer :thumbsup:

Mmm... my answer is a nope.

I wouldn't since I don't even get what their motives are anyway (sounds like blah-blah to me). If I wanted to prove my prowess as a trainer, I would rather go and become the Champion of the region. If Team Rocket ever had the guts to do any mischief, they better be ready for what's coming to them.

Back