If you could make a Mario game what would it be?

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
If you were a person working at Nintendo and is asked to make a new Mario game, what would it be? What is the title? How do the mechanics work? What's the plot? Who Is playable? And will Mario keep his old powerups or make some new ones? Will the game be a sequel to a existing game like galaxy or sunshine, or will it take place after 3d world?

i would make a game that is like paper mario but a bit of super mario galaxy. so the name would be :paper mario galaxy. you could play as the normal mario,luigi,bowser,toad,peach but also rosalina. and it would play like paper mario sticker star but on smg worlds.

A farming mario game. kinda like harvest moon. Mario has all types of differnt games, but no farming/date simulator ones -.-

What would he do? Make a crop of mushrooms, fire flowers, and life mushroom? And put them in all those question we see in the official games? That would the funniest idea ever.

What would he do? Make a crop of mushrooms, fire flowers, and life mushroom? And put them in all those question we see in the official games? That would the funniest idea ever.

lol good idea. This is the lore i just though up...

It's the year 2051 and the mushroom kingdom has been dried up, and have been going through a drought for the past 10 years. Only King bowser has access to a magical type of water pot, that can grow plants in the hottest of weatherss.

Using the Vanish Cap, Mario sneaks in and steals the water pot to try to help the mushroom kingdom..Since mario is a good guy, he dosent like the fact that he stole it..so he's working all day and night on his farm to help repay bowser back in the future..

sumtin sumting..idk wth i just typed

I would make a quasi-parody of the game Shadow the Hedgehog. Mario has guns that can shoot mini-mushrooms, has to collect giant mushrooms for a 'Neutral' ending to the level, rescue Peach or whoever for a 'Good' ending to the level, and a Bowser shell for an 'Evil' ending to the level :) The game would have branching story paths resulting in a story ending where Mario is either shown to be good or evil, depending on the choices players made in each level. :D

Yeah, I'm uncreative :p

Or maybe I'd just make a game in which Peach finally takes karate lessons, you progress through the lessons and at the end there's an immense boss fight where Bowser tries to kidnap Peach and she breaks his leg. And then pepper sprays him. And then breaks his other leg. :eek:

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd make a Mario game in which Bowser kidnaps Peach, and Mario heads off to her rescue, then like three levels into the game, there's a cut scene between Peach and Bowser, who seem to be getting along, then Bowser reveals that all these years, Mario has been threatening him into kidnapping her so that he can make himself look like a hero. Peach is furious, and Bowser wants revenge for the years and years of torment he's suffered at the hands of Mario, so the two of them team up and leave the castle, to finally put an end to Mario's dirty deeds.

Reactions: 18
Not bad but what if Bowser was the protagonist? And the enemies were toad, luma and Mario friends? And bowser couldn't breath fire till he gets a fire flower)

Mario and Luigi The Mushrooms seeker where they hunt for mushroom and they are searching for the legandary one that can give them ultimate power to beat all his supervillains enemy's united

I would definitely make a sequel to Super Mario 64. It would play the same but with updated graphics, more characters (Waluigi please), more power-ups, more bosses(Bowser with an extra life doesn't count as a new boss), and more than one castle. I know that sounds like a lot of content, but it's time we got something that can be called the best Mario game of all time. Both the 3DS and Wii U could handle such a game and Nintendo could really use a boost to their reputation and sales.

Back