If you could pick any 3ds Mario game what would it be?

• Thread starter Brick1309
  • Start date

What Mario game would you pick?

• Total voters
Brick1309

Brick1309

The Nintendo Nerd
Towns Folk
What is your fav

MMMMMmmm I'll go for NSMB2 since it's the only 3ds mario game im missing:oops:

Mario Kart 7 since its support multiplayer and supposedly more fun than the others xD

hehehe i want all !! i can't really decide since i haven't played them all but i just know that they all probably are very good so yeah - i like super mario 3d land - thats quite good - mario carts ok

Mario 3D Land, though not being a side-scrolling, is still a platform game and it's good. Mario Kart, on the other hand, would be best played together (through either Download Play or internet connection, so make sure you have friends) ;)

I'd definitely choose Dream Team. I'm an RPG guy and this new one in the series turned out really good from what I'm hearing. With that said, Mario Kart 7 is my second choice given how fun that game series is.

Mario Kart 7 easily has the most replay value, so, Mario Kart 7.

Mario Kart 7 by far. The multiplayer is awesome by itself, but there are other fun things to do in the single player, like trying to beat the time trial ghosts of other players.

Mario Kart 7 , it is yet one of Nintendo's successful product , also Mario Kart which is in the series , the replayability of the game is action packed , endless fun every course , race.

I would go for Super Mario 3D land because all other games I have played are very similar to the others listed. Super Mario 3D land looks like a really fun game to play.
New Super Mario Bros 2 is pretty similar to the DS version New Super Mario Bros.

Mario party island tour

i think mario 3d land its the best mario for 3ds but too short

Attachments

• LX9v8Tgl.jpg
    LX9v8Tgl.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 3
i think mario 3d land its the best mario for 3ds but too short

cool pic. also i would get super mario 3d land also. but i actualy got mario and luigi dream team because it was on sale for only 20$. but when i get another mario game for the 3ds it will be super mario 3d land or mario 7 or new super mario bros 2.

Super Mario 3D Land because it's a excellent game :) and i'm fan of Mario videogames

Does Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon count as a Mario game? If it does, I would certainly pick it :)

Sure its in the anything voting section

I'd go with Mario Kart 7 since it offers much more replayability than 3D Land. 3D Land is a very good-looking game, but it's a bit too easy and too short for me to enjoy for a long amount of time. MK7, on the other hand, has a fully fleshed out multiplayer which is a ton of fun. I guess it comes down to preference (platformer vs racer) but both are excellent 3DS titles.

Definitely Mario kart 7, my next best favourite would be 3d world, but MK7 is like one of my fave games on the 3DS (right behind Ocarina of Time 3D.....) 3D world and mk7 are my only Mario games I own for the 3DS (leaving put Mario tennis which I also like actually)

I'd definitely choose Dream Team. I'm an RPG guy and this new one in the series turned out really good from what I'm hearing. With that said, Mario Kart 7 is my second choice given how fun that game series is.
Basically this.

Back