AC: NL If You Give Me Play Coins, You'll Get Bells!

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
nightfury123

nightfury123

The Night Fury
Towns Folk
This is a little shop that I've opened in which you can trade Play Coins (this forum's currency) for Bells! You can trade Bells for Play Coins on any Animal Crossing game, not just New Leaf. Just include this format in your post:
AC Game I'm Playing: (Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City/City Folk, Animal Crossing: New Leaf) The bracketed information is not required for the format.
Amount of Play Coins I'd Like To Pay: (Simply state the amount of Play Coins you would like to pay. Funds do not need to be paid immediately; as long as they are paid eventually. You'll need to transfer your chosen amount of Play Coins to me.)
Amount of Bells I Would Like: (Just tell me the amount of Bells that you'd like to be paid, and I'll try my best to bring your requested amount of Bells to your town as quickly as possible. You'll need to include your Friend Code in your post too. My Friend Code can be found in my signature. Please also let me know when you'll be available to play. To make things easier, the designated drop-off point for Bells will be at your town's Train Station. If you would like to change the drop-off location for Bells, please let me know by posting here or sending me a PM.)
When I get a chance to, I'll advertise 'Special Offers'. Special Offers are, well, bargains on items that I have in Animal Crossing games that I think would appeal to people. So, if you'd like to take advantage of one of my Special Offers, please post here or send me a PM!

Last edited:
How much will be the price for PC:Bells though?

Well, I haven't quite finished making the thread just yet; I need to edit the title and the text. I'm really sorry to say this to a customer like you, Onide, but you'll have to come back when I'm done. Then I'll be able to answer any and all questions that you have!:) I'll probably send you a notification when I'm done, so keep checking your inbox.;)

Well, I haven't quite finished making the thread just yet; I need to edit the title and the text. I'm really sorry to say this to a customer like you, Onide, but you'll have to come back when I'm done. Then I'll be able to answer any and all questions that you have!:) I'll probably send you a notification when I'm done, so keep checking your inbox.;)

lol want to do it so we work togethor?

Ok, we can be co-workers;) But if we're going to run this shop together, we're going to need to think of a name for it. I'll try and think of one; maybe you could try to think of one too?

Ok, we can be co-workers;) But if we're going to run this shop together, we're going to need to think of a name for it. I'll try and think of one; maybe you could try to think of one too?

ok sure i will try to think of one

Ok.

Special Offer!
5 Fortune Cookies for 1,250 Bells/5 Play Coins! These Fortune Cookies are half the price of how much it would cost to obtain them from Crazy Redd's stall or Nookling Junction! (These Fortune Cookies are 250 Bells/1 Play Coin apiece!
Extra Special Offer!
13 fossils (spino tail, stego tail, stego torso, apato torso, ichthyo torso, plesio torso, mammoth torso, raptor torso, iguanodon torso, plesio neck, megacero skull, tricera skull, dinosaur track) half price! Instead of being 46,000 (the normal selling price at Re-Tail) Bells, they're now half price; 23,000 Bells! Buy all of them and I'll throw in a rhythmoid, a tall echoid, and a tall alloid absolutely free, for a limited time only (until the 31/1/14)!

Last edited:
The promotion for the Special Offer has now closed.

UPDATE: If you visit this shop and decide to participate in my service, when I get to your town, I'll add you as a Best Friend!

UPDATE: This thread will be closing due to me creating another service similar to this.

Back