If you had an idea of what TV show or videogame can come to the 3DS what would you pick?

• Thread starter Eric Cartman
  • Start date
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

BEWARE OF ADS
Towns Folk
I would choose south park because I been watching it more recently and south park video games have been on playstation 3, XBOX 360, and the N64 so why not they make a game for 3DS.

I would pick Slender because it would be way scarier in 3D. The show I would pick would probably be an anime. I can't choose between Death Note (an this time it won't be a puzzle game), Soul Eater, or Hetalia.

Maybe Hetalia because it doesn't really have a plot and you can do pretty much whatever with personified countries

Wii U has Minecraft I don't want the 3DS taking the parodys.

Gravity Falls. Wait, there's already one? Fine. Ninjago. That, too?!? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles..? I give up. I know! They'd never make a game about Snoopy! ... Death, take me now. I'd kinda like to see a Dr. Who game (with Tennant, of course), but they'd probably screw it up or make it really mediocre. I think Sword Art Online would make a dent 3DS game, too, but I don't really watch anime that much anymore so I'm unfamiliar with any details. Meme Run for 3DS pls

There already is a few Lego Batman games but I'd like to see a 60s Batman RPG where you drive around Gotham and beat bad guys up (with a map included) or have it be an 8-bit Zelda style game. Besides that I don't watch much TV.

To be completly honest,I'm shocked that no one has gone out to try and adapt Steven Universe to the 3DS.It just seems like an obvious choice as I see it.I mean,the whole premisse of the show is something you would normally see as a concept for a videogame. :p
It's not as if TV-licensed games are gone for proper handhelds,as Adventure Time adaptations come out every year since 2012,so why not give a chance for Steven Universe and make it something like a platformer of a RPG?I'm curious to see what they can do with it. :coffee:

I wouldn't want for them to make many TV-licensed games on 3DS, to be honest, just because it would probably be limited to a few more family-friendly shows and of course, the 3DS has it's own limitations, but hey, anything is better than nothing (*looks at the Last Airbender movie and then deletes his account*).

Another Gravity Falls game would be nice, plus another Regular Show game - both could be 2D because it's probably easier to get right with a platformer, but if Regular Show could have a 3D game, I'd basically make it a really weird clone of The Simpsons: Hit & Run.

I'd also like a 3D Sword Art Online RPG-action game where it's just set in Aincrad and instead of the really bad story after like episode 5, they could re-do the story of Kirito making his way to beating the big bad (trying to avoid spoilers) without literally every girl he meets falling in love with him! xD

Kind of beating a dead horse here, but a game based on The Flash could be really good. Like, maybe a 2D speedrunner game or even a 3D one but that's most likely going to be very hard to pull off with the 3DS' hardware. The Flash is quite a fun, kid-friendly show IMO and well, I'm sure it would sell well with the TV show also doing some of the best numbers (in terms of ratings) out of all of the current superhero TV shows.

Also, I quite like The Rolling Girls so I'd like if they could do something with that :p.

Need english Gundam titles for 3ds :(

I want to see a Call of Duty or Call of Duty-esque game. And just in case, don't say Ironfall. I'd rather play Modern Warfare: Mobilized than that game. In fact, I enjoyed playing online with others. Ranking up. Getting weapons, perks, attachments, etc. Even though CoD seems to be in the future at the moment, nothing would be better than to see an upgraded CoD game on a 3DS system.

Gintama cause the show is funny and has a good since of humor to it. For those that don't know what it is Gin Tama, also styled as Gintama, is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Hideaki Sorachi and serialized, beginning on December 8, 2003, in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump witch was turned into an anime but sadly didn't get the love it should.

I think they should bring scooby doo and mastermind scooby doo would be like luigi's mansion and mastermind would be a challenging puzzle game

maybe "the boy and the beast" as a figthing game, altrougth im not sure if that would be a good idea

Back