If you had to replace your pet with a million dollars would you do it?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
Hi everyone! Shiny here with a fun little discussion.

We love our pets. They are warm and cuddly and always listen to what you have to say (they may not care but who cares?). Overall pets are amazing companions and are just like family.

What if you had the choice to get rid of your pet for a million dollars? Would you do it?

I personally would not. I love my pet and I cannot see her leaving, even for a million dollars.

Reactions: Duffy
Never! Rocky means too much to me! ;u;

She’s just the most adorable little kitten you’ve ever seen, so no freaking way would I sell her for any amount of money! :eyes2:

Never! Rocky means too much to me! ;u;

She’s just the most adorable little kitten you’ve ever seen, so no freaking way would I sell her for any amount of money! :eyes2:
Agreed! Sure you could use that money to get a new pet but it would just make you feel too guilty replacing your longtime friend for money.

Yep.
My cat goes all over my bed..
But what does get rid of mean?
I don’t think I could kill it.

I don't have any pets : (. Does this disqualify me?

I'd grab a pet rock and throw it away for a million dollars :p does that count?

I don't have any pets : (. Does this disqualify me?

I'd grab a pet rock and throw it away for a million dollars :p does that count?
That poor rock!

You backstabber :eyes2:

Reactions: Duffy and Marc
That poor rock!

You backstabbed :eyes2:
But the poor rock! The rock would be absolutely devastated that you would replace it for money!

That poor rock!

You backstabber :eyes2:
But the poor rock! The rock would be absolutely devastated that you would replace it for money!
The rock may be poor, but I won’t be :wink:

Reactions: EnderLord, Samster, Marc and 1 other person
IF the pet goes to a good home, then yes, I will take that one million dollars in cold hard cash if it's US currency :panda:

Reactions: Samster
IF the pet goes to a good home, then yes, I will take that one million dollars in cold hard cash if it's US currency :panda:
Not if it's the Pikachu in Marc's profile pic. :p

Reactions: Samster
Yes. My dog doesn't buy food, clothing, cars, a house, games, and an education for me. A million dollars would many times over. Priorities!

Definitely!

Back