if you played liberation maiden, what did you think of it?

• Thread starter Tsukubaki
  • Start date
Tsukubaki

Tsukubaki

Sister of Hades
Towns Folk
I got the game liberation maiden on my 3ds. I decided to buy it because I thought it sounded like fun. I was in a hurry to play it while it was downloading, so I chose to download now (the option listed when you purchase an item). It didn't take very long to download, so that made me happy. Once I did the first couple levels in the story mode, I knew right then that I had made a good choice of a game. I thought it was challenging but a lot of fun. So if you've played it, what did you think?

Reactions: 18
I really loved Liberation Maiden. I think it's my favourite eShop game. The production values are so high (after all, it's by Suda51) and the gameplay is great. I guess some people may have had issues with the controls but I didn't. It felt like a light-gun game on the 3DS, so the gameplay was really enjoyable. The story was good, the graphics and music were excellent and it just felt so big - the boss battles were really exciting :D

I want to buy the game but I'm keep hearing it's really short. Is the replay value good enough to justify buying it anyways?

I want to buy the game but I'm keep hearing it's really short. Is the replay value good enough to justify buying it anyways?
Short answer: Yes. There are challenges too if simply playing for the sake of playing doesn't work.

I really loved Liberation Maiden. I think it's my favourite eShop game. The production values are so high (after all, it's by Suda51) and the gameplay is great. I guess some people may have had issues with the controls but I didn't. It felt like a light-gun game on the 3DS, so the gameplay was really enjoyable. The story was good, the graphics and music were excellent and it just felt so big - the boss battles were really exciting :D
I couldn't agree more. I really like the greater spike boss battles--they're loads of fun! I got it for like three dollars, and I feel like it was worth more than that, so I'm very happy with my purchase. Some of the content in the gallery is pretty neat, too. All and all, I think it's a great game and was well worth the money. This was probably one of my favorite games I got from Nintendo eshop. It took me some practice to get better at the game, but I caught on pretty fast and was soon able to play and complete the game on normal in story mode. However, I have yet to even beat the second stage on hard... I had little trouble with stage 1 on hard, but I just can't get past the second one on that intensity! Still lots of fun, though.

Reactions: 18
Back