If you was a Pokemon

• Thread starter Panda
  • Start date
P

Panda

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
If you was a Pokemon, you had the choice to pick out of any generation you wanted, which Pokemon would you decide to be and why? Is the Pokemon you chose to be your favourite Pokemon out of them all?

If I was to choosing to become a Pokemon I would chose to become Raichu, because Pikachu is my favourite but if I was going to be a Pokemon I would want to be the best evolution. Plus, Raichu looks much more bada**

If I was a pokemon i would want to be a shiny staraptor because then i could fly wherever i would want to and shiny staraptor just looks so awesome and starly was the first pokemon i caught in pokemon diamond my 2nd favirote pokemon game.

I would probably be a Pikachu because Pikachu are really cute but as seen in the anime, Pikachu can also be really strong. That was why I was glad that Pikachu could appear in the wild for XY.

I would be a Garchomp because I would love terrorizing the other Pokemon with my Mega Evolution form. I could also use Dig to go wherever I wanted to go. Another Pokemon I'd like to be is Rayquaza. Being the lord of the sky and all, I would love flying over all the regions of the Pokemon world and taking in the sights.

If I was a pokemon I would be a shiny ho-oh flying around jhoto and kanto being a immortal shiny gold bird.

Why wouldn't I want to be a ditto? :rotfl: I could breed any pokemon I want mwahahahhaa and that so happens to be with a snorlax? + I can transform into any pokemon I see so why not? Lol. :whistle:

Why wouldn't I want to be a ditto? :rotfl: I could breed any pokemon I want mwahahahhaa and that so happens to be with a snorlax? + I can transform into any pokemon I see so why not? Lol. :whistle:
Being a Ditto means being :thumbsup:ALL:thumbsup: the pokemon. And that means you can breed :thumbsup:ALL:thumbsup: the pokemon. Best choice to be honest. The only bad part is that you need to be near it to transform into it :confused:.

Yea, it sucks that you have to be near the pokemon but in anime in the sinnoh region, a ditto transformed into a zapdos while zapdos randomly passes by during a trainer battle lol. Talk about unfair :wacky:

Yea, it sucks that you have to be near the pokemon but in anime in the sinnoh region, a ditto transformed into a zapdos while zapdos randomly passes by during a trainer battle lol. Talk about unfair :wacky:
It's especially unfair if it doesn't transform back into a Ditto. That's just giving away a free Zapdos :I.

I'd be Jirachi and grant myself wishes so I could rule the universes, or at least I'd get rid of all the Legendaries and have life live without them so I'd never have to see their bums in online battles again.

I'd be Jirachi and grant myself wishes so I could rule the universes, or at least I'd get rid of all the Legendaries and have life live without them so I'd never have to see their bums in online battles again.
Would you still grant other peoples wishes? I mean, it'd be awesome if you did :D.

Would you still grant other peoples wishes? I mean, it'd be awesome if you did :D.
Sorry. I only grant wishes to humans and not Pokemon (esp. Dittos) or dogs with the intelligence of being able to stand on two legs although I'd compromise on that one since Slider is a DJ.

Back